Daily check in Mon Oct 23

pwmatt

Cathlete
Wendy, how are you feeling? I sympathize with you. I know how hard it is to wo with tissue in hand!

Becky and Jane - wonderful that you got together. Do you live near each other?

Janie, thanks for the encouragement! Sometimes, I get so obsessed with working out that I put my body's needs on the back burner.

Kathy, Rs is my favorite along with alot of other people too!

IMAX 1 for me today. I did do PUB yesterday which left me with a little chest soreness.

Lately, I've been renting the first season fo LOST. I'm impressed with Kate's arms. Not too muscular, but very shapely! I didn't watch it when it came out, but now I'm hooked! Almost done season 1.

Enjoy your day. Phyllis

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Hey Phyllis and others who follow,

Today will be PS CT and 30 mins on the bike. Maybe I will get some stretching in there!

Have a good day everyone!:)

kim

Hi Phyllis, Kim and all who follow.

After much hemming and hawing over what to do today I have finally decided on a RUN + POWER CLASS this morning.

I had initially opted out of a run due to my cold. I nixxed y'day's race because of it. Then I thought, today is not a race. I can take it as slow as I need to and keep it as short as I need to so why not give it a shot, right? RIGHT! So that's what I am doing!:D Besides, it's the best day this week I have to fit it in so I'm taking advantage!}(

Phyllis: I am doing okay. The cold is here but it's not a terrible one by any means and for that I am thankful!:) Thanks for asking! I just did IMAX 1 last week! FUN FUN, right!? LOL }(

Kim: Great work out today girl!

Good morning,

Happy Monday, yee haa....

Today was L & G and ab hits. I wore ankle weights for the first time on this one, don't know why I never have before, but I should feel it later, I think.

Have a great day, can't wait for my shipping notice!

Good morning everyone. I'm happy to report that I managed to fit at least some of a workout in everyday of my trip to VT. Friday was kickboxing, Sat was RS and Sunday I did about 40 min of HSC when we got home. Today something cardio is on tap, but I'm not sure what. I'll see what I feel like when I get home from work.
Wendy, I hope you feel better.
Conni, good job with the ankle weights.
Phyllis, thanks for posting about Jane and Becky's GTG. I'd have missed that. I can't wait to see pictures.
Kim, enjoy your workout. Sounds like a good one.
Have a good day, all who follow.

Hey everyone!! Today is a sculpt day. I am doing Super Body Sculpt by the FIRM...and some playground time with the kids..

Hello Everyone,

I did 30 minutes on the stationary bike.
I am dealing with the hip/lower back issues again...so that's all I felt able to attempt. Hopefully, it will be a quick recovery so I can get back to better workouts SOON!

Have a good Monday!:p

Hello everybody,

I'm back from vacation and yes I got to meet Becky at last!! We've become fast friends over the past year and since I was going to be in Columbus, OH for the Quarter Horse Congress Show and she lives only about 2 hours away, we thought we'd get together and it was great! Loved every minute, we had so much fun.

I've sent Becky the pictures and she may post them first because I'm exhausted. We had a wreck near Gallipolis, OH about 1:30 this morning right on the West Virginia line (deer versus Envoy and the deer and the Envoy lost - both tore all to pieces). Thank God for OnStar!!! We were traveling with four other families and one of them who has an Ford F450 was pulling all the horses in a six-horse trailer so we weren't alone and got home. My Envoy is still in Ohio though.

Since this is the daily check-in, I'd better check in huh? Been up all night and all this girl is going to do is watch the DrillMax and Low Impact Circuit clips!!

Be back later or tomorrow....

Good Morning,

Phyllis,
Have a great w/o with IMAX. Oh, Lost is a fantastic show.

Kim,
Sounds like a loaded w/o today. Have fun.

Wendy,
Have a great run and class. Glad to hear you are feeling better.

Conni,
Legs and Glutes is a hard w/o. Good for you.

Robin,
And who says it's hard to w/o on vacation? Good for you.

Kathy,
I love the Super Body Sculpt w/o. It's tough.

Becky,
I hope your hip gets better soon. Maybe a doctor is in order?

Jane,
Sounds like you and Becky had a great visit. Will love to see the pictures.

I'm off to do Costco shopping, and when I get home will do a cardio today.

Take care,

Janie

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return"
Nature Boy by eden ahbez 1908-1995

HI all,

I did CTX Kickbox with the biceps today but no abs. I will do abs tomorrow.

Hope you all are having a great Monday.

It is stressful here but if you read my post on the Open Forum you know why, plus there are other things going on also that are adding to it.
:(

Jane, yikes, it's a good thing you were traveling with others and none of them or the horses were injured.

Annette, your BIL is in my prayers.

Hey girls,

I haven't had time to read the posts but I will do it later! I finished PSCT,stability ball cardio and ten minutes on the bike. That is good enough for me right now.

Have a good night!

kim

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.