Daily Check in Mon Oct 16

Hey Phyllis,

Well I'm back in the exercise world again! I'm not sure what I will do this afternoon, but I will let you ladies know later!

Hello to all of you fit ladies!

kim

60 min. walk on tap for today, and push-ups later. Car is fixed & I am happy!

"You can't win them all - but you can try." - Babe Zaharias http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/musik/music-smiley-004.gif[/img]

How do all.

Phyllis, I've never been able to do all those terminator climbers. Maybe I should make that a new goal and start another check in. How did the weekend of college searching go?

Kim, hi and welcome back to fitnessland.

Honeybunch, yay on the healthy car news.

Today is a cardio day, and like kim, I'm not exactly sure what WO that will be. My butt hurts from kickboxing and doing a lot of leg presses last week, so I may look for something a little easier than Cathe.

Enjoy your Monday, make it a great start to a great week.

Good Morning Fit Chix!

Chest/Back, AbRipperX and CTX Step & Intervals cardio for me today.

Phyllis: Those terminator climbers are killer!

Kim: Welcome back:)

Honeybunch: My DH's car won't start and I'm waiting for AAA to tow it away to the garage:(

Robin: I want whatever your having:)!!!!

Hello to all that follow...have a great day!

Good morning fitness buddies... it is a beautiful Monday morning! (Don't hate me, I'm not working this week, so I'm in an excellent mood!):)

Phyllis - I often modify those terminator climbers especially when my wrists are not doing well from the RA. I'm doing very very well right now in that department, I may have to try some of those soon.

Kim - Welcome back!

Robin - I'm joining you on the hurting butt. Six weeks of LB-focused rotations and whoa nelly.... my rear end isn't very happy with me right now. I have Leaner Legs on tap for today, so rest for the rear today.

Tammy - I did Step and Intervals for the first time last night. It is so much fun!!! I think it is my favorite of the CTX stepping so far. All Step is fun but I've had it on VHS so long, I done it to death. I didn't get 10-10-10 in last night but only one CTX cardio was on the rotation anyway and I was out and above all day so ran out of time.

Today is Leaner Legs and PLB SB segment. My legs are going to love me!

Have a great day everyone!!

Good morning everyone, I am back!

Great trip to Disneyworld, had a blast!

Now its back to reality..ughhh..

I did do abs every day, and powerwalked one morning, but it is not the same, so I decided to jump start myself this morning with Imax 3 and the abs from BM.

Have a great day!

HI all,

I did the 8 min. taebo and abs off of Leaner Legs today. I have a GYN appointment this afternoon so I have a busy day.

Have a great day!!:7

Dear Phyllis,

I did Bootcamp yesterday, and I couldn't do every single terminator climber, and I don't even know if my form was correct. I also used a lighter barbell than Cathe's. Bootcamp is one hideously hard workout, and I think it is harder than BodyMax.

Good morning ladies,
I will be doing and hour and a half yoga session today. I will be seeing bryan Kest this weekend for 4 of his 3 hour classes. So, I am taking it a little easy this week. Have great workouts!

Susan

Welcome back Kim - glad to hear from you!

Robin - thanks for asking about the college thing. I think we're done with the campus tours. We've done 5 of varying sizes. We checked out Rutgers and Rowan. DS likes the size of Rutgers and is not so thrilled with Rowan.

Caitlin - I think it's the speed of BC that gets me! I'm sure the from of my termintors(when I do them) is horrible. I tend to do any other move instead.

Phyllis

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Hey all.

I did what I planned on...Slim and Lean but I subbed in some Cathe abs for Jari's abs and then a 40 min tempo run on the TM. }(

Have a great night!:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.