Daily Check in Mon Nov 6

Daily Check-in

Good morning! I had a blast with Cardio Fusion Saturday morning. :7 I am expecting this one to be my favorite DVD of the bunch! Cardio Fusion is fun, fun, fun! :7 I love having the cardio segments on one DVD. I am so glad Cathe decided to take care of her cardio lovers by blessing us with this fantastic surprise! :) This one will keep me satisfied for months until Cathe is ready to film another cardio workout. I am a choreography lover too, and this workout is a blast because Cathe included all the finished combinations with no breakdown. It is right up there with IMAX2, which is a personal favorite! The Body Max 2 power circuit segment reminds me of IMAX2. I love Cathe’s circuit training and lower body workouts too, so I am delighted with this series.

The new set with trees outside the windows looks just like the view outside my living room windows. I feel right at home with Cathe and the girls. The picture is crystal clear, and the music is very energizing. I love the outfits and makeup too. Cathe is radiant and naturally beautiful. Everything about this series is sweet, simple, and pure fun. Cathe’s personality shines through, and watching her makes me smile because she is having so much fun. :) This is a treasured addition to my collection of happy workouts with over an hour of non-stop cardio fun. It did not feel like an hour, and I was not ready for it to end. The intensity is just right, and the choreography feels fresh. I love it! This series has the potential to produce great results in the long run with a more moderate intensity that will be easier to sustain on a regular basis. The impact is not over the top either. This workout is all about fun. Cathe even makes a cute comment about playing peekaboo with the stability ball. The Hardcore Series was hard work. It is time to play with this series.

I wore my new Nike Shox Turn and Go cross training shoes for the first time Saturday morning. These shoes are very cushy with more lateral support than my other shoes and are perfect for this new series with more athletic choreography. I will still need my dance cardio shoes for Rhythmic Step and other dancy workouts with more pivots and turns.

I did Butts and Guts for the first time yesterday morning. If the rest of Cathe’s new workouts are as much fun as this one and Cardio Fusion, Cathe should call this the Fun Max Series! :7 I love the playful warm-up with the stability ball. :) This workout is tougher than it looks. My butt was on fire long before the first firewalker. My legs were shaking during the one-legged squats. I did not attempt the bonus footage because my butt was burning without leg presses. I really enjoyed the forward thrusting hammer punches, the freestanding lunge and squat combination, and the low pulse lunges. I hate floor work with a passion, but I do it for Cathe. ;-) Butts and Guts is just as good as my beloved Leaner Legs with a new set, cuter outfits, and the addition of floor work. It has the variety of Legs and Glutes but flows better and feels more complete with barbell squats. The standing leg work is tougher than Gym Style Legs. There is something about the way Cathe sequences the exercises in this one that makes it fun and effective. Even with the rest of Cathe’s lower body workouts in my collection, this is a must-have workout and a keeper for sure! The ab and core work is fun and tough too. After playing with this workout “as is” for a few weeks, I may eventually split it and do the standing legs and abs one day and the floor legs and bonus stability ball abs later in the week.

My butt is too sore for a cardio premix this morning, so I am going to the club to jog in the pool if I can waddle my way down the stairs. :eek: Ouch! Hopefully, the warm water will be soothing. I am looking forward to giving the other workouts a whirl this week.

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

RE: Daily Check-in

Good Morning Fit Chicks!

Chest/Back, B&G Bonus Abs and 30 minutes on the treadmill for me today.

Phyllis: Enjoy your workout!

Jane: I can't wait to see your results from this rotation...I'm going to tackle it starting Jan. 1st.

Heather: FunMax...LOL!!!:7

Hello to all that follow...have a great day!

Hi Ladies!

We are all having so much fun with the new Cathe's...it's like an early Christmas!:+

Well, I ran the 5k course at the park y'day w/my friend. I know I mentioned running it TWICE but as I was typing that I knew it was BS! LOL The course is a tough one for us so I knew darned well even if we wanted to go farther it would NOT be the same route!;) Anywho, we opted out of the longer run. I really didn't have the time for it anyway.

Today I have a Power class planned at the gym and I think I might hop on the TM afterwards for a short run.

Have a great day!

Good morning everyone,

Heather, you would really like the Leg Blast premix on B & G, it is all standing leg work, and it is a killer! I just did this one this morning with the Stability ball ab section. That is a great ab workout!

Have a great day!

Power class is doen but I nixxed the run. I'm off to do the Cardio Blast Premix of Drill Max instead!}(

Hi all,

I did PUB up only premix with PSSL&A ab work and an 8 min taebo for a short cardio. Felt good to do weights again, I seem to have gotten away from them these last few weeks.

Hope you all have a great day!!:D

Hello everybody

Today was Gym style Back, shoulders & biceps . I also added a 20 minutes cardio. I'm following Cathes hardcore rotation for building strength with the GYm Styles.

Hello girls,

I did B&G floorwork and abs and boy that is tough! I thought being floorwork I would get away with not having it tough, but I was wrong!! I am having major DOMS in the abs and butt!

Tonight I am hoping to get a cardio workout in and haven't decided between Cardio Fusion or the cardio from DM.

Everyone have a good night!

kim

DrillMax is done and wow... it is tough. You wouldn't think holding that SB would be tough but it is!! I totally wimped out on the push ups on the SB, had to take those to the floor. I did better with the triceps on the SB but that ball was sure shakin!

I have Cardio Fusion yet to go but of the original four workouts, I've done them all now and LIC is still my favorite!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.