Daily Check in Mon May5

Good Monday Morning Phyllis and all who follow! :)

Today I start Cathe's May rotation so....
I'm getting ready for a nice 40 m run on my TM this morning.

Afterwards I'll be back doing GS BSB.

Have a great day All!

Good Morning Glories!

I've got a TM run scheduled for this morning.

Hope y'all survive Monday!!

Good Morning Gals

Today I am starting Cathe's August 07 lower body solution rotation. BM2 was on the schedule, but I hate 90+ min. of a workout, so I am doing BM2 bootcamp:)

Phyllis~ have fun with CM!

Vilma~ I hope you get good results with Mays rotation. I may do that next. I really like the PS series, even though the clothes are dated, they aren't that bad, just a tank and shorts. it could be worse, like step fit!!

Have a great day!
Deanie

>Good Morning Gals
>
>Today I am starting Cathe's August 07 lower body solution
>rotation. BM2 was on the schedule, but I hate 90+ min. of a
>workout, so I am doing BM2 bootcamp:)
>
>Phyllis~ have fun with CM!
>
>Vilma~ I hope you get good results with Mays rotation. I may
>do that next. I really like the PS series, even though the
>clothes are dated, they aren't that bad, just a tank and
>shorts. it could be worse, like step fit!!
>
>Have a great day!
>Deanie

[font color=Grass Green]Good Morning Deanie![/font color]
Please let me know how the August 07 rotation goes for you not sure if I followed that one or not need to check back over on my old Cathe calender lol.

I am hoping to see good results for this current rotation. I may get the PS series after all; I was planning on subbing S&H for it but S&H is sooooo long! lol

We'll see as I get closer to the 3rd week (I may cave and purchase it, then I'll have all of Cathe's workouts lol)

Just completed itread 2 40 and had to quickly get the kiddos up. I started late so I need to move my time back to 430am instead of 5am barely had time for a nice leisurely stretch but I had enough time to dry off and change workout clothes as once I'm back from taking all three to school I'll be doing GS BSB.

During the Champion bra sale I picked up the cutest Champion® Powerlite™ Seamless Empire Tech Tank and although its rated at med mcr it works great for my runs and I love it so comfy and did I say CUTE? lol. Ayup I'm wearing the pink one now lol I also got the coral one.

Any hows I need to light a fire under my kids feet to get them moving along. :+

Good Morning !!

Yesterday I walked on the bike path for 50 minutes.
This morning (EARLY) I did Cardio Fusion, mixed cardio premix plus amy bento abs !

It's going to be a beautiful day. 72 degrees and sunny!
I plan to get outside and enjoy!!

Have a great day!

Becky

Vilma~ I'll keep you posted:) I am trying to skim a few inches off my hips this month! I really like PS and definately think its worth having. I actually like PS better than GS! (but I think I am in the minority) If you get a chance to see if you did the Aug. rotation, what were your results?

Tammy~ hope you had a fun run!

Becky~ Enjoy your nice weather! Its supposed to be warm here today too, so I'm in my mini skirt and sweater tank!!:)

Deanie

Good morning everyone,

Today was Seasun's SUS and Seasun's Bosu Blast core and ab section.

Have a great Monday, everyone!

[font color=Grass Green]Deanie-[/font color]
Just checked my Cathe calender from 07 and it's blank for August :eek: lmbo I guess that means I didn't do Cathe's Aug. 07 rotation so let me know how it goes.

Good thing is that I'm done with day 1 of this month's rotation now off to do laundry max

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.