Daily Check in Mon May 10

pwmatt

Cathlete
Monday again! Yuck! My check ins this week and next will be more sporadic then usual! I'm traveling to Boston this week and Chicago next week for work. I hope to try travel fit while I'm gone and I'll take advantage of the hotel's fitness room. :)

Today is a DM premix.

Good Morning ......even though it is a chilly start to MONDAY !!!

Phyllis, do you enjoy traveling for work ?

I'm started FF's summer rotation this morning. It calls for step from SJ&P and C& W . Might do it, or might ride my bike......I have some pulled muscles (in back and back of shoulder) from Friday's workout so I will just do what I can do.......don't want to push my luck. I'm still using a heating pad and aleve.

Had a great Mother's day. Time with my mom and also kids and brought my 4 year old GS over to play for a few hours.
It was a really nice day !
I hope everyone had a good Mothers day and weekend !

Good Morning Glories!

Happy Monday :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Rest day for me today. My shoulder is starting to feel better, so I'll guess I'll have to lay off the UB workouts for a while longer.

Phyllis ~ You've got a few busy weeks ahead of you.

Becky ~ Hope your back feels better soon.

Have a good day all!

Monday again? Good morning ladies. Zumba for me today!!! So far I'm doing ok with the FF rotation.

Tam/Beck - feel better soon.

Phyllis - safe travels.

Have a good one.

Carmen.

Hi everyone,

Monday is here, and it is cold! Hello Spring????

Today was cardio - I did an oldie, Firm's Super Cardio. Not as easy as you may think...

Have a good day all.

Hi gals, I hope everybody had a great Mother's Day!!

I have an afternoon sub job but I got up early so I could get a workout in, I did a 45 min. taebo workout with weighted gloves on for my workout. Felt good to not be rushed and to actually get a full workout in instead of cutting one short.

Have a great day!!:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.