Daily Check in Mon Mar10

Good Morning Phyllis and all who come after!

Off to do C&W! I'm singing "Buttercup" already:)
I hope everyone had a nice weekend!

Jane~ I hope all goes well today with DH's surgery!!!

Have a great Monday:)
Deanie

Good morning ladies,

Jane- Keeping your DH in my thoughts and prayers.

yesterday: Heavy Weights Legs from 4 day split-
Calf work form 4dsplit-
Pyramid biceps-
Gilad express Cardio Basic-
Gilad express-Compound weights-

Have a good day.

Good wonderful Monday morning Ladies!

Well my body is feeling that lost hour lol.

Today I have a itrain 7 40m. looking forward to it since I haven't done that one yet .

Jane and hubby - well wishes for a successful surgery for him and a relatively quick recovery.

Finally my dd found her senior prom dress at David's Bridal and woot no more running around and stressing over that perfect prom dress she wanted.

Have a Marvelous Monday Ladies :7

Hi all !

After just over 3 hours of sleep last night, I hope I'm not totally worthless today!!!:eek:

Saturday was a new SNOWBLOWING total body (and CARDIO, when you're talking about 15 plus inches of snow !) workout !Yesterday I did my new itread walking workout and LOVED it ! It's my favorite of all my itreads!:D

I'm getting ready to do LIS step and BBC arms & abs! A fun workout that I hope puts me in better spirits!!:7 :7

Have as good a Monday as possible.

;-) Becky

Hi everyone,

Lots of support coming your way Jane, I hope all goes well today.

Roads are pretty clear here, lots of snow though. I can't get to my mailbox yet, it is pretty much buried right now. Good thing I don't have any new dvds coming until the end of the month, yes?:)

Today was cardio on the rotation, I did Christi's SGC and coremax 2. Is it me or are the coremax workouts kind of boring?

Have a good Monday,

Thanks gang... all went well. We are back home now. He got sick like he always does after anesthesia but he is doing okay right now. He has a tube running into his neck down into his shoulder to give a continuous block. He will have this until Wed so hopefully he'll stay comfortable.

Thanks for the good support! I appreciate it.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.