Daily Check In - Mon June 21

Carmen829

Cathlete
Good morning all - Hope you had a fantastic weekend. I'm doing Zumba again tonight after work. There's a special "dirty dancing" class. Should be fun.

What are you doing?

Carmen.

Ended up not working out today. I went to see a doctor for a painful rash/blister patch on my upper back near shoulder area. He says its shingles. he told me to stay home for the week and said I was contagious. I'm on meds now, but I'll go into work on Tuesday. Its something how these things happen...you go along thinking you're taking care of yourself, eating well, exercising....:( As I'm reading up on this, I think I've had a very mild case before this flare up. I also remember some mild flu symptoms not long ago. sheesh....

I'll work out on Tuesday.

Carmen.

Oh Carmen, ICK !!

My mom had shingles a few years ago and it was extremely painful.
Take it easy and rest a lot. Take pain meds if you need them, and feel better soon !
So sorry you are sick.

Hi All!

I started ETK week 5 today with clean & presses, pull-ups and snatches. Nice quick workout for a Monday morning :D I haven't lost any weight but my pants/jeans are getting loose...YAY!!

Carmen ~ Sorry to hear about the shingles, hope you feel better soon.

Becky ~ Great job with PP.

Have a good night all!

Hey gals - I didn't get a chance to check in this AM but I did ME. I enjoy that workout - a little bit of everything.

Carmen - yuck about the shingles! :(

Becky, I havent done PP in a dogs age! Makes me want to get it out again!

Tammy, loose jeans are the best! Good for you!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.