Daily Check in Mon Jun 4

pwmatt

Cathlete
Good morning!

I subbed IMAX 2 today ofr KPC in the June rotation. Now, I'm sweating buckets. My HR monitor zeroed out as I was doing segment 9! I love looking at my HR increase in the segment. Oh well, next time. :)

Hey Jenn, did you buy your barbell from Walmart? I got mine there and it has worked well. I did buy different clips though, because the original ones didn't squeeze very well. I had a hard time changing the weights quickly ie PLB. I keep the 10lb on most of the time. I bought 2.5 and 5 lb addons. I use them when I increase in PLB.

Have a great day.
Phyllis http://www.smileyhut.com/silly/arrowhead.gif

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Good morning Phyllis and all that follow...

Not sure what I'll be doing today, I'll check in later this afternoon when I'm done.

Have a good one!

Good Monday morning Chickadees!

Today I start Cathe's June rotation.

On tap is PUB and I will try to add on a CC for that extra cardio!

* Phyllis - do you use a HRM all the time? I have been thinking of getting one for years but I remember Cathe and others saying they go by perceived exertion. So far that has been working for me but I've been tempted in the past to get one but they are not cheap and I'm not sure if I'd use it often enough to warrent the expense.

* Jane - Good Morning - so when are we going to see updated photos of baby Joseph I'm sure he is growing sweetly! :)

Hellos to all who follow!

Morning.

Yesterday was a rest day.

Today is Mix It Up, push ups, pull ups, abs and my final running class.

Have a great day!:)

Good Morning Girls !

This morning I started FitnessFreaks June rotation.
Sorry Phyllis, but I see you have other's doing Cathe's with you.
I just wasn't into the one she posted this month.

My workout was chest from PS and 2x from BM2, Allstep & abs!:D Great workout and just one hour !}(

I got into Allstep and my legs felt so tired. I was thinking.....what on earth....I've done this many times before and not felt like this. Then realized I did the Squeeze power squeeze workout yesterday. And while I didn't have conventional DOMS, I sure felt tiredness when I got into doing step !!!
Can't wait to try the full workout.
Connie, you have EVERY workout dvd ever made and you don't have Squeeze yet ????:p :eek: ;-) ha!

Have a good one !:7

Hi everyone,

I know, Becky, I am really slacking!!!x( I just heard about this one last week, and I am trying to get one in a trade, it is not a cheapie! I may have to cave, but it will have to wait until DH gets back to work and we can afford those kinds of treats!
You just wait, you will hear my opinion of this workout one of these days!}(

Today was 40 minutes on a treadmill which I don't have, so I did 64 minutes of Rob Clicks Step Styles, and then ab hits.

Have a good day!

Workout Completed!

Did PUB went as heavy working towards failure - ouch! And next time I need to remember to get the abs in 1st lol :p but I did most of the pikes with my bottom up high ;) until my stupid R wrist started singing x(

Anyway can I be a Gazelle and a Lion? }( I was the gazelle all through the 1st two sprints but towards the end of the very last sprint I let out what sounded like a rawr! lol :p

I did CC #5 what an awesome run and my knees feel good for now thank goodness! I hope they stay that way. I may just take a quick dip in the pool then shower. I guess I'm still high on endorphins I just want to hug anybody and shout YEAH!

* Phyllis - I was looking at the polar6 HRM last summer. Which do you have? I'm looking at getting a strap that soft and comfy.

* Becky - I'm looking at that rotation your doing for when I'm not wanting to do a Cathe rotation - sounds like a good one.

Hi gal, had another good weekend at work.

I now have 1 week to reach my goal for the wedding we are attending, I know I can do it.

Today I did PUB down only premix with floorwork off of PLB and abs and stretch off of MIS for my workout. I feel good and know that I can make my goal for this wedding. I didn't gain but a pound over the weekend so I only have 2 to lose to make my first short term goal.:7 I CAN DO THIS!!!!

Hope you all have a great day!!:D

Hi ladies,

Phyllis no I didn't, but I am really considering it. I also have to move are bowflex dumbells downstairs so they are near me, this way I can attempt heavier weights.

I too love my HRM I have polar f4 (womens). I like to know my calorie burn after a workout.

Today I did MM upper body push/pull, BC lower body cardio and floor work from L&G. I think I might go stretch and do some ab work. My legs are tight. I'm following the rock bottom rotation this month.

Jenn

Daily Check-in

After my quiet time yesterday morning, I had a blast with Step Works. I love, love, love this workout from the fun warm-up to the funky cool-down. Figures 8s are among my favorite moves, so I was delighted when Cathe included them. I had fun with the first combination, but I was really flying high during the second combination with the power mambos and the full circle turns. Cathe’s creative choreography makes this workout an hour of non-stop fun. I love the fast pace with just enough teaching time of the combinations. It is not dancy, but it is full of fun moves. Step Works is definitely in the same league with my beloved Rhythmic Step. It is just as much fun and much more intense.

Sharing my picture was a good move. I feel so much freer now. I am finally reaching a place of being comfortable in my own skin. There is something so empowering about facing your fears. Cathe’s step choreography is not a problem for me, and I do not hesitate to modify her impact when needed. I have nothing but positive feelings about the Road Trip now. The anxious part of having people see me for the first time has been conquered, so I can relax and enjoy the journey.

After my quiet time this morning, I did the Kick, Punch, & Crunch/Legs and Glutes premix that combines the kickboxing drills with standing leg work and abs. I was never wild about Legs and Glutes on VHS, but I really enjoyed this workout.

I went to my friend’s cardio boot camp class after work. It was super challenging tonight. I was tired for some reason, but I modified and made it through the whole class.

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.