Daily Check in Mon Jan7

Good Morning Glories!!

Today is a 50 min tm run and some more bonus torture. Yesterday all I managed after MM was 200 crunches, my UB said "no way" on the pushups and dips....

Phyllis ~ I hear ya on IM#3...the only way I can do it is to pop it in the DVD player and watch it while running on the treadmill. It does turn into a nice interval run ;)

Have a good day ladies...yes it is Monday, but conquer the day!!!!

Morning!!
Yes, it is Monday!! Well, I got no workout in this weekend. So that means I will make up the one I missed this Sunday. So no day off this week. I made a promise to myself that I would NOT miss a workout. I slept in instead of getting up yesterday. Then I went and got my hair done. We had so much fun on our date Saturday. We went to a fondue place. It was sooooo good! I am glad we don't do that very often. Makes it even more special.

Today was 50 min on the treadmill and bonus burn.

Have a great Monday!!

Today was a designated cardio day for me so I did LIC. Does that count? lol! I wasn't up for impact after yesterday's heavy leg workout. the local Planet Fitness opens today so I will be working the next cardio session with Sean. Have a great day all!

ETA...I just hate IMAX3. The only way I can do it to split it in half.

Good morning girls,

I've been MIA, here and in my workouts. First we went on vacation for the holidays. Had a fantastic time and loved every minute of it. I walked a lot, but no formal workouts, then we got home and were still settling back into a routine (DH just went back to work this morning ) and I got a stomach bug. I was very sick for a couple of days.
Today I am up and moving around but there's no way I'll get in a workout. I still feel shaky and weak.

I miss working out and I miss you guys, so I thought I'd pop on and at least tell you hi and that I'm working my way back and hopefully in a few days I'll be back!

Hope everyone is well and had a good weekend!

Becky

Morning Folks.

Well, I'm due to start phase 2 of the X today but my motivation is waning. I was looking forward to being able to tie in the X+ work outs in phase 2 but alas, I don't have them yet!:-(

Instead of forcing myself to do something I don't want to do I am going to change it up for one final week. I will return to heavy lifting but I will FINALLY try Slo-Mo! I've only had the darned DVD for MONTHS now! What a concept! LOL

If I don't have the X+ work outs by the end of THIS week I'll be UBER pissed! I've never had a problem with BB so I'll be surprised as well!

Becky: (((hugs))) Sorry you've been so sick. I hope you feel better REAL soon!

Phllyis: Just do what you can. Getting through IMAX 3 is an accomplishment IMHO.

Wendy: I hope you like Slo Mo and I hope x+ arrives ASAP ;)

Becky: I am sorry to hear you've been ill. A stomach bug can really wipe you out so take it easy.

Tammy: 200 crunches??! Zoiks. I suppose I could do them but I'd loose interest too quickly. Looks out for Ms. Abs of Steel!

Carla: Sometimes it okay to step back and have a bit of fun. Now get your game face on }(

Good Morning All
quick check in then off to work tonite will be low impact step. The scale was neither kind nor cruel to me this am. I haven't lost but I didn't gain. I didn't get to do the treadmill yesterday DH and I went shopping. Lunch was a Larabar and Supper was broiled chicken and fettucine.

Brkfst. Granola Cereal Grapefruit and toast
Snack banana and yogurt
Lunch pork chop baked pot and peas
Snack protein bar and orange
Supper salad with chicken and I don't know what else.

Check in later got to go

Hi everyone,

Hope you feel better, Becky, sometimes all this holiday hoopla is just too much for our systems. Take care, you will be back in the swing before you know it.

Beavs - I hate Imax 3 also, but I force myself to do it now and then.

Today was an off day, but went into the next day and did my cardio, Marcus Irwin Airborne and ME abs.

Have a great day!

I'm back!

I did Slo Mo Back+Shoulders Split plus the Core work. I really liked the back and shoulder work but can do without her core work. BLECH. I wonder if I'll have DOMS tomorrow??? }(

GOOD NEWS! I got my delivery today! The X+ has arrived! I am taking this week to preview a bit and plan out phase 2. I will start next monday. :)

Have a great night peeps!:)

Well I just finished Low Impact Step. I stayed on track eating today. Going to my daughter and her husbands for supper we are having walleye and I don't know what else. They have a new puppy so Iam going to spoil it. Tomarrow is lower body and abs.

Wendy~What are the new workouts you received? Is it P90X or something else? How do you like it? I haven't done mine in forever. I may have to break it out to do a month that I am not feeling Cathe's. I just get irritated with Tony sometimes.

Hope you all had a fabulous Monday!

>Wendy~What are the new workouts you received? Is it P90X or
>something else? How do you like it? I haven't done mine in
>forever. I may have to break it out to do a month that I am
>not feeling Cathe's. I just get irritated with Tony sometimes.

It's P90X+. It's a follow up program to P90X! I just got it so I haven't done it yet. I plan to start using them next week when I start up my X rotation again!}(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.