Daily check in Mon Feb 25

Good Morning Phyllis and all who come after :)

I am off to do HIS weights first premix.
I hope everyone had a nice weekend.

Have a great day all!
Deanie

Good morning!

Phyllis - no LB DOMS for me today because I didn't do B&G yesterday. I slept too late to get it in before church and then DD and her BF were here for Sunday dinner after church and spent the rest of the day with us. Which I am NOT complaining about. I don't get to see them nearly enough.

Sooooo.... today is B&G and BM2 abs! :) Hopefully I'll wrap up this rotation in a couple more days.

Good morning Ladies,

Hope you all had a nice weekend.

Phyllis, I love Cardio Kicks but would never be able to do it in the morning. I am very low energy and weaker in the am.

Yesterday: PLB (standing work)
The Firm Lower Body Split (floor work)
Bowflex (pulley work for bacls of legs and glutes)

Have a great day.

Good Monday Morning Ladies

I feel this month for me was a total waste as far as trying to keep up with my rotation. With my lack of sleep well feh.

Today I woke up feeling a bit refreshed I did try to catch some sleep when I could so I need to get off my rear and do a good one --- say Imax2? ;)

Hope all have a Marvelous Monday! :D

Good Morning!

Tammy, which new hours did you choose? 8 or 8:30? I meant to weigh in....my choice would be 8...I'd be thinking all about getting off earlier !}(

Vilma, I'm with you.....I feel like I haven't done much this month at all. More rest days than not.:(
I'm determined that March will be much better !
Did you talk to a dr. about your sleep issues?
I had that problem BIG time that lasted over a year....some nights I didn't sleep at all, some nights I was lucky to get 2 hours.
Every dr. gave sleeping pills, something I didn't want to take and didn't start taking until I was desperate! I still suffer from insomnia, but not nearly as bad. I usually sleep around 5 hours now.
I know how much not getting enough sleep can affect how you feel and how you function !
I hope it's getting better for you.

I haven't chosen my workout yet, but I'm heading that way!

Becky

Hi everyone,

Tammy - Happy Birthday!! Have lots of cake!!!}( I just love cake!:+

I am at the end of the rotation for me also, looking forward to seeing what is next.

Today was cardio - Christi's Stepping Zone.

Have a great day!

Tammy , I'm sorry I didn't know it was your birthday ......
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! I hope you have a great day!!!:D :D

I did BBC chest & abs.

Becky

Happy birthday Tammy!

Vilma... I too have bouts of insomnia but like Becky, thankfully it has settled down and I sleep pretty well these days with the occasional off night.

I just finished B&G and instead of pulling out BM2 abs as the rotation called for, I just switched out the regular B&G abs for the B&G SB abs. Good workout.

Thank you for the birthday wishes :D

Jane ~ Great workout..I like that ab workout.

Becky ~ I picked 8 - 4 which will leave me just enough time to work out in the mornings. I can't wait to go back to morning workouts.

Conni ~ I like cake too :9

Phyllis ~ No rest....I had to work off that cake ;)

Vilma ~ I hope things turn around for you...insomnia is the worst!

Cathy ~ Nice leg workout.

Deanie ~ I've never done that premix...The weekends go by way too fast.

Have a great night ladies!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.