Daily check in Mon Dec 3

Good morning Phyllis and all that follow...

I did 4DS LIS/SCC yesterday before everyone got here. DS came and finished the kitchen. DIL, Joseph, DD and her boyfriend were also here after lunch so I had a full house.

Today is suppose to be another rest day on the rotation but I'm going to switch days and do 4DS BC/tris/bis today since I need to go weigh in tomorrow at WW before the Christmas season gets into full swing.

Have a good one!

Morning Girls!

Well, I start the X today. Chest n Back and ARX here I come!}( }( }(

Have a great day!

Good Morning !

I'm starting the Dec. rotation today , so it's DM cardio premix for me !

Busy weekend! But aren't they ALL in December ??:eek: :p

Have a good one!

Becky

Hi all,

Today was my start of the December rotation, I did the Bootcamp Lower Body premix 11 ( 63 minutes),which consists of all the drills and the lower body weights from Kickbox 4DS.
Not too bad for a sub for DM!

Have a great day, snow is coming down pretty strong here. Yuk!

Hi Connie!

I subbed for DM too. Just didn't feel it today.
I rode hills on the stationary bike for 15 miles.
Think I'll add on some core.

}(
Becky

You should try that premix. It splits up the drills nicely with the lower body work, imo.

Waves Hello to all

Well I hope you all are doing great just doing a quick flyby to say I miss posting daily with you guys but life has been hectic (not in a bad way- thank goodness) just been very busy with life and I hope after this month things settle down a bit and I can start posting again.

Good thing is I am really trying to keep up with my workouts - some days are better than others but overall I'm continuing with the November Rotation of the 4DS dvds.

Ordered my Cathe calender so I'm hoping to see it soon in my mailbox - other than that I wish a Happy Hanukkah for those that celebrate this week, A Very Blessed Winter Solstice :) and a Merry Christmas as I'm not sure if I'll be online much this month.

Hi All! Late check-in for me today. There was a rest day on the rotation, but I did iClimb 24 Jumpin Abs...it was FUN!

Phyllis ~ We got freezing rain today ...YUCK! How did MM go?

Jane ~ Did you take any pictures? Good luck with your weigh-in!

Wendy ~ Have fun with the "X"!

Becky ~ Yes, from here on out weekends are filled to the max!

Conni ~ That premix sounds awesome...I may sub it into my rotation this week :D

Vilma ~ Nice to see you drop in...hurry back!

Have a good night ladies...see ya' in the mornin!

>>>Wendy ~ Have fun with the "X"!<<<

You know I will, Tammy! You know I will!:7

I created my own rotation for this round. It's sort of set up like the Lean rotation only it's tougher like the Classic!}(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.