Daily Check in Mon Aug 25

pwmatt

Cathlete
G'morning all!

I'm starting the 3rd week of Cathe's rotation. LIS is my choice of 4DS workouts.

Deanie, are you with me on the pushup challenge today! How was Cooperstown?

BTW, DH glued the handle back on my Cathe mug and I am very happy ! It's the little things in life!

Last edited:
Good Morning everyone

Today is ME and the start of the pushup challenge (forgot, thanks for reminding me Phyllis!!:p ;))

Phyllis~ Had a great time in Cooperstown, and in NYC at Shea! Thanks:) Good luck with the push ups today!! Yeah for the Cathe mug!

Back to school for the kids tomorrow :eek: :eek: We had a great summer, could have used one more week - not quite ready to go back yet!

I hope everyone had a great weekend and Have a great Monday!

Good Morning Phyllis, Deanie & All who follow

Kids go back to school this morning and although my alarm went off at 4am I just couldn't jump out of bed to get my workout in.

I'll be doing CCv6(S) and some upper body work when I'm done driving everyone to their distinations, technically I've been following Cathe's rotation for this month but this month has not been conducive for me to follow a rotation so I've been doing what I feel I want to do.

I am so out of the loop on these boards its not even funny, I blame AT&T for my internet connection woes; they keep kicking us off or we just can't connect!

My dh spoke to one of the guys who work in our area and seems that the phone company stops service for areas with high internet usage?

Anyhoo I'm here still feeling 'meh' and just attempting to find some type of equal footing for myself, family , workouts and all the other stuff.

Good morning,

I am in the middle of the August rotation also, did Amy's Back and Shoulders, and core ( I don't have PS).

Happy Monday, glad you had a great weekend Deanie!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.