Daily Check Mon Aug 18

pwmatt

Cathlete
Good Morning ladies!

Phew, this weekend flew by, didn't it!!

This morning I will be doing CTX kickbox and a section from ab hits.

The handle of my Cathe mug broke off, but I'm still drinking my java from it. The cup part is perfectly intact.:) I don't think I cold actually throw it out unless it truly broke.

Good Morning !

Phyllis, YES, I agree about the weekend. It went by WAY too fast !:(

We went camping over the weekend. Mostly just rested, walked a little and read. Just needed to get away.

I slept better in the camper (lumpy couch bed), then I did back home !:confused:
Last night I went to bed at 10:30 and was up by 2 !:(

Anyway....it FEELS like Monday.....that's for sure !

I think today is Imax2 and pushups . Hopefully that (Imax, NOT pushups!:p ha) will make me feel better .

Becky

Good morning PHyllis and Becky... as planned, a rest day or a stretch day today. Not sure yet... didn't have a good night.

Good Morning Hellos going out to Phyllis, Becky, Jane & all who follow.

Phyllis: Have fun w/ CTX kickbox - my version of CTX is in vhs format and I don't gravitate towards those workouts much. Eventually I may just need to get the dvd formats.

Sorry about your Cathe mug good thing the mug portion is still intact so you can enjoy it :)

Becky: I also have Imax 2 scheduled good going on the push ups! Any tips on how you got to your high push up numbers?

They always seem to bite for me :eek:

Jane: Welcome Back, glad to see you checkin in with us.

I was under a deep cloud last week and slowly coming out of it
017.gif

I couldn't really sleep last night and finally got out of bed at 520am. Which is a bit late for some :)

Oldest DD starts her 1st day as a college student today.

Since due to multiple factors last week she didn't get to do her road test namely on of my rear lights needed to get changed out so I'm still taxing her around. Hopefully tomorrow before her first class we can go so she can get her license to drive, actually I'm not in such a big rush to have her drive by herself yet.
th_blush2.gif

I have Imax2 scheduled for today but I'm really feeling iTread 9 60min more so than Imax2.

Surprisingly Imax2 is my all time favorite Cathe cardio but this morning I awoke wanting to do a fast run instead.
shrugnblush.gif

I hope you all have a great day!

picture.php

Good Morning gals

Today was DM cardio only, but for some reason I feel like doing Cardio Fusion:eek:!!! So CF it is:)

Phyllis~ CTX kickbox~ fun, except for the exploding lunges! :eek:

Becky~ Sorry about your insomnia issue. Your weekend sounds nice though!

Jane~ Enjoy your day

Vilma~ Nice to see you back :)! I hope your daughter enjoys her first day at college! Have fun with your itread.

Have a great day everyone

Good morning everyone,

Nice to see everyone back with us here, best wishes for the college student, Vilma, what a great time of her life to be embarking on. I wish her the best.

Today was a rest day - so I did a fun workout, Christi's Fit to Dance.
Have a great day.

Imax 2 is done, though I have to admit I skipped the tuck jumps.:eek:
Just wasn't feeling it was a good idea today.

I did my pushups, which today was 55 !
Vilma, I am following www.onehundredpushups the challenge and I am on day one of week two.
I'm glad you are feeling better after going through a dark time. Remember, we are here if you need a shoulder !!
Good luck to your daughter today ! It's a big day for her, AND you !!
My dd starts back to school as a senior in HS next week !
Where does the time go ?
She's our BABY!:eek:

Hi to everyone who popped in after my other post !

Off to the shower and to get some food !

Becky

Deanie,

My mistake. Try www.hundredpushups.com (no one) I'm sorry about that.
I'd post it but once you go there, you'll see it's for all different levels and a 6 week challenge. Not easy to just pop on here.

Hope it works this time.

Becky

Thanks Becky! I got thru this time:) I think I will start this too (anything to help with all those push ups in STS:eek: :eek: )
not sure if I will do it on a weight day or cardio day....:confused: I guess I will play it by ear!

Hey, for those whose weekend went by too fast, one of you did wish that my work would go by fast and now that Monday is here, I don't have to work again till Sat. So for me the weekend going by fast is a good thing. LOL! Sorry about that.:p

I decided since we are on our first 1 week break from school that I would workout on a Monday. I did chest work, I did PS warm up, chest work minus push ups and then did S&H flies only. I did not do cardio because I have a yeast infection and didn't want to get too sweaty. I am waiting for the doctor to call in a prescription for me. I can't do otc medication for mine.

Tomorrow I get my new contacts. And Wed. I get my hair cut. Wed. my oldest son is going with his grandmother to see that Body World exhibit at the Science Center in Baltimore. I am jealous cuz I think that would be neat to see. (it is the one using real bodies to show how the body works)

Anyway now you know my life story at least for this week.

Have a great day!!:D

Hi all,

my computer at home is broken, so I don't know when I'll be back on...today was a rest day.

Ciao!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.