Daily check in Mon Aug 14

pwmatt

Cathlete
I forgot to post yesterday! I guess life got in the way. I did GS push ups, PUB chest and CTX chest followed by IMAX 2 int 1-5.

Today was PUB tris, MM tris and PUB bis and MM abs. No cardio today. I was tired.

My belly is looking poochey so I think it's time to watch my eating again. It's been a great summer of ice cream and other snacks.

Have a good Monday. Phyllis

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Good Morning Phyllis and all who follow!!!

I am back from Hilton Head. Had a great time but oh my, I ate soooooo bad!

Ice cream every day (I can't pass up Mayfield ice cream!:p ), frappuccino's after my morning walk on the beach, fried seafood, hushpuppies, donuts, ......need I really go on????:eek:

But Dh and I also power walked for AT LEAST an hour each morning and then walked everywhere all day and then did a night beach walk as well. Yesterday (back home) we walked death hill and dh commented that for the first time he wasn't out of breath and his muscles didn't feel it either!

No weight work though the whole week, and I missed it .
Today I'll do either an all weight workout or mix cardio and weights...haven't decided yet. Just wanted to say hi and that I am back and I might need some stern "guidance" to get me back to a healthier way of eating. It's hard to get back to regular life!!:p

Missed you all !

G'morning Ladies.

Phyllis: Back to the reality of healthy eating...Doesn't it stink? :-( LOL

Becky: I know what it's like to eat bad on vacation! I gained some weight on my cruise and it took several weeks for me to get rid of it! I too did lots o' cardio but very little weights while I was away. That's okay though. Whatever we do is more than most would, right? ;)

Today is Ripped U/B only to give my legs a break from all of the running this weekend and then class tonight.

Have a great day!:)

Wendy !!

I meant to tell you that last night I won Ripped Slim & lean on Ebay!!!!
Next is Ripped to the Core!

Can't wait to join you in those workouts!}(

Good Morning Fit Chicks!

This morning for me will be GS B/B and some cardio.

Phyllis: I've got to go back to strict eating too.

Becky: Welcome back...sounds like you had a great time:9 :9 :9 :9 :9 :9 :9 :9

Wendy: Great job with all of your running.

Hello to all that follow....have a great day!

Becky, Welcome home! We missed you too! I think you had a good week, weather wise, it wasn't that awful heat. Do you go to Hilton Head often for vacation, or is this a first?

My eating today has begun with oatmeal. (good start). For lunch , I packed a salad, yogurt, watermelon, and I have grapes for a snack.My hurdle is when I come home from work. Yea, I'm hungry, but I also want to eat for stress relief. I need to log on here instead! Let me know what you ladies ate today.

Is the Ripped series by Beachbody?

Phyllis

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Good morning everyone!! Thanks for welcoming me to your checkin yesterday. I am really enjoying these boards.

I thought today that I would try interval max for the first time. What am I in for ladies? It looked like a tough workout when I previewed it. I might also have to add some ab work. I have to confess I wasn't an angel this weekend with my eating. Back on track today and hopefully loose this food bloat soon.

Phyllis, Ripped is by Jari Love. Not associated with BB as far as I know.

This is our 3rd year going to Hilton Head and we love it.

The heat was very extreme while we were there. Heat indexes over 100 every single day. Twice I think it reached 107, a couple more times it was 105 ! Drip, drip, drip.........Lots of sweating but I really would far rather have the heat than the cold !!!!:7

Good eating and planning so far. I started the day with a little vanilla yogurt with trail mix cereal. Maybe we can keep eachother on track?

Have a great day. I'm off to do the VIPER!!!!!!!!!}(

Good morning everyone,

Welcome back Becky, it sounds like you had a great time!

Hi Kathy, I really like Imax. Yes it is tough, but I think it is the motivating of all the Imaxes, Cathe seems really tuned in to what you are feeling in this one, her encouragement comes at the time when you really need it. The intervals are intense, but I think she offsets them nicely with the longer recoveries, also. The only thing that I don't care for is the long warm up, I really think she really was guilty of some overkill on that combo!;)

Saturday was Franny's All Out Hi/lo and ab hits.

Sunday was Phillip Grays, Step to be Fit.

Today was BC, fast and fun!

Have a great Monday!

Daily Check-in

Good morning! Well, it is morning anyway. I am believing that it will be a good one. After too much sugar and social eating this weekend, I did not sleep well last night. I went to bed after midnight and woke up before 4:00 a.m. with a food hangover. After my Bible study, I did Kick, Punch, & Crunch and worked out my frustration. I really gave this workout my all this morning. I decided to save the stability ball portion for tonight, so I skipped to the stretch.

It dawned on me this weekend that my self-control flies out the window when I am too tired. I do not make good choices when I do not get enough sleep. When I am tired, I need to discipline myself to eat what is beneficial instead of what I think I want because I tend to be driven by emotions when I do not get enough sleep at night.

I am planning to go to the club after work for a water workout then do the abs from Kick, Punch, & Crunch and possibly Total Body Stretching later tonight.

My goal is to be in bed by 10:00 p.m. tonight even if it is just to read a book and start winding down for the night. I need to keep reminding myself that restful sleep is just as vital as clean eating and working out.

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

RE: Daily Check-in

Hi to Everyone,

Welcome to Kathy!!

I did PUB down only and CM#2. I've never done the pyramids this way before. I was able to go heavier than I usually do. :)

Have a great day everyone!

Elaine

Good morning all.

Phyllis, I had to laugh. Today is the day I ear-marked for healthier eating too. Perhaps we need a healthy eating check-in?

Becky, vacation is for indulging. Welcome back. One of our infectious disease doctors retired to HH a couple years ago and loves it.

Wendy, glad you enjoyed your weekend.

Tammy, I think GS B/B is on my agenda for today too

Kathy, welcome. Are you doing 1,2 or 3? I still think IMAX 2 is the hardest, but they are all challenging.

Conni, sounds like you had a good weekend.

Heather, I know what you mean about making poor choices when you are tired. Last week, after working, then leading VBS till 9 each evening, I would get home and down Oreos till I could pop.

Hi to Elaine and any others to follow.

Yesterday was a rest day. Today is a weight day and I'm planning on GS BSB after work. Enjoy your Wonderfulday.

Morning Ladies,

I hope everyone had a great weekend;it goes sooooooo fast, doesn’t it. Anyway, today is my rest day YEAH! I had great workouts over the weekend.

I’m down a couple lbs isn’t that something all I did was stop eating sugar everyday you know chocolate bars, chocolate bars and more chocolate bars, walked mostly. I’m 4 lbs from goal. By the weekend I will have 2 more lbs off. okay guys enough for now back to work.

Teddygirl~

Hi ladies,

I did PS warm up, biceps and abs then did the Cardio Camp's kickbox premix for my cardio. Very nice 32 min. workout for cardio.

Hope you have a great day!!:7

Good morning ladies.

Today I did MIC. I am back in school now...officially in my 2nd year of med school. After class I did 30 minutes on the elliptical with a couple girlfriends of mine while we review pharmacology.

Gotta get back to studying!

-Becky

Hi everyone!! I did Interval Max today for the first time and was a great workout. It was tough. I started on a 6" box and then moved to the 8" after the first 3 intervals. I wasn't sure how tricky the footwork was going to be in this workout. It is labeled correctly though. It is advanced. I consider myself intermediate/advanced. Those scissor moves and those tucks and jumping jacks in the air were really testing me.

Now, I know I need to take it easy for 48 hours with this kind of workout. What kind of cardio can I add to sculpt tomorrow? Is step blast or cardio & weights too intense? I have the fitv recorded versions of these two workouts.

I think they would both be alright. I love Step Blast personally! Have fun, and great job.

Maeghan AKA megadoo

New pics added in July 25 2006 and Fitness album!!!!

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar072/slider-but3/lb/203/145/152/.png[/img] [/url]

http://www.picturetrail.com/megadoo2

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.