Daily Check in Mon Aug 11

pwmatt

Cathlete
God morning! I am still a little sore from this weekend - mainly hip flexors and glutes - , so I'm resting. Maybe a good stretch is in order for later.

The RT was tons of fun.Working out with Cathe is SO motivating!!

Have a good day!

Monday, Monday

Good Morning Glories!

I am also taking a rest day as my hip flexors and glutes are quite sore also.

Phyllis ~ Looks like that lower body blast class got us both!!;)

Have a good day everyone! I wish I had taken today off from work, I'm SO tired even though I was in bed by 8:30 last nite...

Good Morning !

Phyllis I love your new picture !:D
You & Tammy were both at the RT , huh ?
Did you love it ?
Any stories to share ??

I am doing GS legs and CM today. Plus I am joining the One Hundred Pushups challenge and with some of the "haters" and have pushups to do.:( Wish me luck!

The weekend went by WAY too quickly and here we are again at MONDAY. grrr

Becky

Good Morning!

Today is Low Max- I am trying to psych myself up!:)

Phyllis~ glad you had a blast on the road trip!!

Tammy~ Enjoy your rest day

Becky~ Ugh! Those slow lunges get me everytime! Have fun!LOL

Have a great Monday everyone!

Good Monday Morning Ladies

I also have GS Legs and abs from Core Max on tap.

Phyllis & Tammy - no kidding rest up after your RT weekend sounds like you gals need it and then some. Would love to hear about what exactly you gals did with Cathe.

Becky Good Luck with those pushups

Deanie I'm there with ya to pysch myself up as it is I've already vacuumed my floors and already had a confrontation with one of the kids ugh Monday is not starting right :mad:

picture.php

Sorry for the rocky start to your Monday Vilma.
I hope it turns around REAL SOON !!

I just finished my workout. Shortened GS legs and did one of the premixes. Still, it got in there BUT GOOD!:eek: Did coremax #2 (with the ball) and a total of 46 pushups on my toes ! That was great for day one !!! (for me, anyway)

Now I have to eat something !!!!

Becky

Hi all,

Just got home from the hospital with DH. He had a procedure this morning at 6:00am, so my workout was limited to core work on my bosu in my nightgown before taking off. I may use this as my rest day since I did CC6 yesterday, then jump into GS Legs tomorrow. We'll see...

Phyllis, Tammy - we want some good behind the scenes stories from your weekend, come on, talk!

Rest day for me, but yesterday I did play volleyball with the girls at work. I also played on Saturday and my knees are telling me, sigh. Oh the joys of getting old.

Have a great day!!:D

Hi again,

Well, I went downstairs to do some laundry and ended up doing a nice upper body workout of my own device.

Two sets of each exercise, 16 reps each.

Chest press - chest pull downs.

Double arm bent row - deltoid raises on the ball.

Front to lateral shoulder raise, reverse. - Shoulder presses.

Alternate Bicep curls - hammer curls on the ball.

Double arm kick backs - lying down tricep extensions.

Upper body stretch on the ball.

Pretty pleased with myself!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.