Daily Check-In May 6th

Tamster

Cathlete
Good Morning Glories!

Today is GS LEGS x( I was up half the nite doing Toss & Turn Max, but as usual was in a deep sleep when the alarm went off x( x(

Anyway, we are in the midst of a stair climbing challenge @ work. I'm averaging about 20 flights a day (you can only count going up) so my legs are feeling good and worked out these days. I'll be FF thru most of GS Legs.

Have a great day! I can't wait to go back to sleep tonight ;)

Good Morning

Today is CK for me! My second favorite kickbox.

Tammy~ I hope you get a good nights sleep tonight!

Phyllis~ enjoy B&G-- I do that tomorrow for the first time in ages!!(not my fav. but I love the stability ball abs)

Have a great day everyone
Deanie

Good morning, Early Risers!:)

Tammy, I hear you on the Toss & Turn max. I've been doing that far too often lately ! Last night I slept wonderfully all night, thanks only to Tylenol PM!!!

Today is SPJ/SB step and weights premix. Sounds fun to me !:7

Have a great Tuesday!

Becky

Good Tuesday Morning Hellos going out to Tammy, Phyllis, Deanie, Becky and all who follow!

Goodness my internet connection this morning is BAD and so sluggish!

Took me what seems like forever to log on today :(

Well I'm online now and here to say hello.

I have GS Legs on tap this morning and if I can swing it CC #1.

I'll see how my legs are doing later and yes I woke up late so couldn't do CC #1 as I had wanted to earlier.

My alarm didn't sound off this morning - oh but my neighbor's dog did :/

Thank goodness for small favors eh? lol

I'm going to relog and see if that helps wake up my pc here and do a scan - oy I hope the kids didn't download anything - keeping my fingers crossed as I try to figure out why this machine is running so slow this morning yikes!

Hi everyone,

I did Squeeze for the first time today, wow!!!! I think I am going to really like this one!! I am going to see how I feel tomorrow, but I am expecting some serious DOMs!

Have a great day.

Hi again All!

Yes I did do GS Legs this morning and wowzers my legs feel totally worked and thats good :7 .

Decided to not bother with my cardio TM run for today and I'll just do CCPP or CC#6 w/ Candace for tomorrow's cardio work.

As it is; I figured out why my pc was acting so slowly this am - seems that on my hubby's account he was converting some of his old cd's to add to his ipod I got him for his birthday last week.

So the pc is back acting normally again.

My laundry is duplicating as I type so its time for me to take care of some household stuff :/

Will peek in later ;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.