Daily Check In Jan 5!

cknk

Cathlete
Morning, Beauties!!

I guess I am first this time! Woo-hoo! Today is Muscle Max and bonus burn.

Tonight is cheat meal with hubby. I am so excited about this. We are going on a double date with my sis and her new guy friend. I will post some pics in my trail for you all!

Have a fabulous day!

Morning Girls.

Today is Glute Camp day. I'll come back and let you know what I think of it later!

Happy Saturday!:)

Hey Carla..enjoy that cheat meal!
Wendy, is Glute Camp a Tracey Staehle vid?

Yesterday was a rest day. Today I'm going to do a chest/back/ab workout...whatever strikes my fancy when I head down to the cold basement ;) I'm finding I like mishmoshing it up so we'll see. Or perhaps I could go crazy and workout with Goober Horton today :eek: :D

Hey gang!

I'll do CK today and add on that bonus stuff. I think the bonus part can only happen on the weekends when I have more time.

Carla, you seem very excited. Is your sis from far away or is it the fact that the guy friend is new?

Wendy, just the name of that workout makes me think that you'll be sore tomorrow. :)

Beavs, I find that nothing strikes me when I'm cold! I can't wait for warmth! I hear that early next week, it's going up to 60!! That's what I like to hear!!

Phyllis http://www.rykat.org/forums/style_emoticons/default/arrowhead.png

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Wendy~ What is Glute camp?

Beavs~What did you decide on?

Phyllis~I am just excited about life right now! LOL My sis is my best friend. She lives close to me. She has been seeing a loser and needs to kick him to the curb. Hopefully this guy will change that for her.

Well, change of plans. I am not working out today. I am going to make it my rest and free day. I am doing BFL. I am not going to go crazy with the food though. I am down a lb, 2 in on chest, 1 in on waist, hips, and bicep. I am so excited!

I will do Muscle Max tomorrow.

Have a great day!

Wow, everyone wants to know what Glute Camp is but I guess with a name like that, who wouldn't!? LOL

It's Tracey Staehle's lower body work out from The Parts Series DVD.

Carla: Congrats on the inches lost! WTG girl!:)

Phyllis: Did you get your new Ipod yet??

Beavs: So what work out/mish-mosh did you decide on?

Hi everyone,

Great to see everyone at it early today. I was able to workout early also. Today was Imax 3, but I have interval happy all week, so I did Seasun's RSS, which is really a killer intense workout, I had forgot just how so!

Beavs - What did you end up with???? I love Mishmoshing, you know.;-)

Is Glute Camp good? I am just a fan of Tracey's strength stuff. It just doesn't seem very cohesive to me..

Off to do errandmax and more cleanmax when I land back home. I may do the Bonus Burn at some point today also.

Good Morning Glories!!!!

I slept 11 (ELEVEN!!!) hours last night :D :D :D Today was my weigh in day...I'm down two pounds this week. I must say the January rotation is kicking my *ss :+ :+ :+

Today is IM#3 on the treadmill...it is the only way I can get through that workout. It is also CleanMax and I really need some new work clothes so hopefully some ShopMax will make it into the schedule too.

I ordered the slanted risers last night AND Amy's BootCamp, Hi/Lo Dome and ASC2 :D Now I'm going to have to ask for a Bosu for my birthday :+

Wendy ~ Sounds like an interesting workout. How is this round of the "X" going?

Carla ~ Congratulations on the lost inches. Have a great time tonight!

Phyllis ~ I'm thinking that by the end of the month we will be cranking out push-ups and dips just for fun ;)

Patti ~ My basement workout room has been very cold this week. It usually doesn't bother me once I start sweating, but this week I have been using my space heater :D

Conni ~ Hi! We were posting at the same time. Thanks for the Amy tips ;) ...enabler ;)

Tammy: Yay for 2 pounds lost! ^5's girl!:) The X went well for phase 1. I'm at the end of a 2 week "recovery". I've been playin' around with a bunch of new work outs I got plus ramping up the cardio for a change of pace. Monday it's back to the X: phase 2. I ordered X+ so I am hoping to get it soon so I can start using the new work outs early on in phase 2!}(

Congrats Tammy on the loss!!!

I did the Fat Blasting Cardio (taebo) with weighted gloves on for my cardio today. Decided to change things abit and do cardio instead of weights today. I really hope that my weight fluctuations are from my cycle not knowing when it wants to start. I sooo love only having 2-3 day cycles but hate the fact that I never know when it will show up. Can't win. sigh.

Have a great day!!!:7

Glute Camp is done and I enjoyed it! She had me cursin' and that means I was feelin' it! LOL I couldn't even FINISH some of the floor work! YEOWCH!!! }( }( }(

Carla: I think a rest day is well deserved. Enjoy...tomorrow there will always be MM

Phyllis: I know what you mean. I can tolerate my limited exposure to cold outside but a 50 degree basement stinks

Tammy: You ordered the risers huh? I really wasn't going to do it but maybe....especially since there is a Kimberly Spreen video involved. Mike is going to get me a small space heater this weekend. Yippee!

Wendy: I'd love to know if Tracey Staehle was up the task of making you wish for the padded toidy seat! Her stuff just doesn't speak to me the way Ms. Bento does.

Conni: Anything to skip IMAX3, eh? LOL! I hear Seasun Z's stuff is the real deal.

Annette: Don't focus too much on that scale.

I have no mishmosh to report. Blame it on Wendy. I decided to take another stab at P90X and did the Chest, shoulders, triceps video followed by Ab Ripper. I find Tony annoying and music annoying but I have to say it's a good workout even if it isn't as motivating as Cathe. Tomorrow I'm going to do the his legs workout, which compared to Cathe, looks rather easy. I'll let you know tomorrow!

BTW, I have been instructed to work all my body parts twice a week and not to overdo it on the cardio as I am working to look like Arnold
:7 So far, I have been doing two hours of cardio per week (this week was KPC and BM2). If any of you have worked on such a rotation, how much cardio did you build in? I feel almost guilty but my trainer advised no more than 3 hour long sessions per week, or four half hour sessions per week.....

LOL Beavs. I guess I'll take the blame this time. :p

Your rotation is actually similar to the X classic rotation except you are working each body part 2x per week and Tony works everything but back one time per week. He only has (2) hour long cardio sessions included in the rotation. It's worked for alot of people.

Except for these past 2 weeks I have been trying to keep my cardio to 2 - 2.5 hours per week tops for quite some time now. I change how I split it up from week to week for variety's sake but I don't do nearly as much cardio as I used to anymore! With the exception of when I was training for my HM ofcourse. I find I don't need it though I DO love it and have been having a blast with it during my extended recovery from the X. Come Monday it's back to business though!}(

Ya know, I have had Amy's Slo-Mo work out for MONTHS now and have yet to try it!:eek: That being said, I can't compare DOMS between her and Tracey but I'll definately let ya know how the lower body feels tomorrow! Oh, speaking of lower body, Legs and Back is not as hard as a Cathe l/b work out but boy oh boy do I get DOMS from it!}(

Thanks Wendy! I feel a little better about it now. I'll just try to keep me two hours of cardio on the more intense side if I can ;)
BTW, you really need to break out Slo Mo. It has some great exercises and I really like the bumpin' music in the background. Her background exercises need to smile more though!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.