Daily Check in Jan 1

pwmatt

Cathlete
G'morning all! Did everyone have a good evening? I went the movies with DH and both DDs. We saw Slumdog Millionaire. Wow, it shocked the crap out of me. I really enjoyed it although some parts made me squirm. Go see it if you can - you won't regret it!

So, no WO this AM. It could still happen, though. I'm leaning towards FF's Jan rotation. I haven't looked at Cathe's yet. So, what's everyones plan?

BTW, I was bad again with the cookies last night. I came home from work - 4ish - and had a few tortilla chips(not terrible). The rest of the family had just eaten so dinner wasnt going to happen.We caught the 7:30 movie and I HAD to have popcorn. Then when we got home I had inumerable cookies - and that was at 11ish. OK, now I'm done with that and I'm moving on. The cookie monster has left the building!

Hi Phyllis,

I am doing the FF rotation and I am liking it so far...I did Kickmax with some crunches thrown in for good measure today.
That movie interests me alot, but I will have to wait for DVD, the rest of the family just isn't into it...

Traditional Pork and Sauerkraut dinner today..am trying to get better about the junk food...am trying..am trying....!

Happy New Year!!!

I did Kelly Coffey's 30 Min. to Fitness weights biceps, triceps, shoulders and standing abs today and 2 of the 3 miles on Leslie Sansone's 3 Mile Power Walk.

Nice workout for now. Weight is up so I gotta do something not sure what has changed. sigh.

Have a great day!!:D

All done - FF's Jan rotation, day 1. I did the chest work from PUB and MM followed by the tri work from PUB and MM. I also did the abs but not the plank work. I dont' like switching between the DVDs but I enjoyed how the combined exercises made me feel!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.