Daily Check-In Humpday 8/25

Tamster

Cathlete
Good Morning Glories!

After today we get to cruise downhill to Friday :D This morning will be a mish-mash of body-weight exercises and kettlebells.

I'll check back later...have a good day!

Good morning ladies - my back is feeling better today. I did Jillians 30DShred level 2 yesterday and it kicked my butt. No workout for me today Ihave a very late class tonight.

We had primary elections here last night and I cannot believe some of the local and national results...:confused: My boss is up for reelection in Nov. She is an incumbant and althought one did well last night, she may be in for a tough ride.

Getting ready for work...

Tammy thanks for starting us off today.

Have a great day.

Carmen.

Hi everyone,

Carmen - If your boss were to lose the election, what does that mean for you??:confused:

Tammy - hang in there, it will get better, Friday is only 2 days away!!

Today was TF 30, Core 20, and Stretch 10. Love it!!!!!!

Just finished Fire 55 EZ. EZ? REALLY?? ;)

Connie, glad your dh's procedure went well.
Tammy, I like the talk about FRIDAY already!!!!:D
Carmen, same question.......what about your job if your boss loses ??:confused:

Have a great day!!!

Hi all,

I did a Jeanette Jenkins' Cardio Sculpt (a circuit workout) today for my workout. It was supposed to be a cardio day but I saw this on Exercise TV and since it said Cardio sculpt I thought it would be more cardio, well while it had some cardio is was mostly sculpting with legs and arm movement together which did get your heartrate up. :D

It was a good workout don't get me wrong just not exactly what I was expecting and it was longer than I anticipated. It also had abs, it was 43 min. long (total workout).:)

Tomorrow I have my first half day sub job for the new school year so I am happy about getting one in here at the beginning of the year. So I will get up early so I can continue to get my workouts in.:cool:

Have a great day!!;)

Becky,

I did that TF last week. I just don't understand why she titled those as EZ...no one does. I am looking forward to getting the advanced set, but I can't spend the cash right now..:(

Hi Everyone - If my boss loses election in november, I also lose my job. There have been times where the incoming elected official has kept the same aide but that's not often. She's a strong incumbant, but there is so much anti incumbant sentiment that one just never knows...

I've made some pretty good contacts while in this job so that's a plus. I have a lot of faith that God brought me here for a purpose and will take care of me always.

Thanks for asking. I'll keep you posted.

Off to volunteer at the GED late night class.

Carmen.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.