Daily Check In on Gobble Gobble Day!!!

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Morning Girls!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Today's plan is UML before heading off to mom's for the feast.

Hope everyone has a fantabulous holiday!:)

Happy ThanksGiving To All My Check-In Friends! I hope you all have a wonderful day with your families.

I am going to do A-Jock's TG Mish-Mosh. I got on the scale this morning and the numbers were not kind to me this morning....time to clean up my diet....after today of course :9

Later Taters!

Happy Thanksgiving all!

I WAS going to do BM2 scrambled eggs premix. My stumbling block is DS and his friend sleeping in the LR. I would exercise with DS there, but not the friend. So, it looks like I wont get a wo done before the feast. I was hoping to do a super cardio wo. Well, I guess it will have to wait until Sat.

Tammy, yea, the cleaning up of the diet is definitely for after today. Actually, the next 2 months are toughies for eating.

Phyllis http://www.rykat.org/forums/style_emoticons/default/arrowhead.png

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!!!:7

I did Slow and Heavy Shoulders and Chest with some abwork done on the ball, still trying hard not to tax my back because it is still sensitive.

We will be heading to my sil's house soon.

Don't eat too much!!!!:7 :+ :eek:

I just came back to say that I followed UML up with the 6 minute segement of yoga from Sweat 5-6 and boy was it a challenge! Amazing how much harder upward dog was to hold after pre-fatiguing my upper body with a different work out!}(

Have a great holiday!

I did KPC sans abs today. It was a little tricky given that I am staying in a house with fifteen people but some space was made and I got down to it. I'm going to get my SO's sisters and mom to take a walk with me after dinner too.

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday. Enjoy your family enjoy great food and drink, and save the worries for another day!

Hey all!

Happy Thanksgiving! We have all our xmas decorations up and the house is looking festive for the opening of the holiday season!

This morning I did a good mish mosh-
LIS warm up cardio and blasts,
then everything from BM 2 from the beginning of the Power Circuits to the end.

I was fried!

Getting things ready here at home, no company, just us, and that is nice and relaxing!

All we have to figure out is what movie to see tomorrow on our traditional day after Thanksgiving movie outing!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.