Daily Check-in Friday(thank goodness!) 12-22

luvtorun

Cathlete
Good morning!

I finally got in B&G overall legs premix and bonus abs last night. Now I'm only a day behind. Today I'll be tackling GS CT plus LIC abs and LIC premix - cardio blast timesaver.

Good Morning.

Jane, What did you think of the overall legs premix? It's long so I was wondering how it compares to B&G as produced? Enjoy your work out today. I LOVE the burn that GS CT gives me!}(

I have the leg blast premix of B&G and a short Cathe Cardio on tap for today. Think I could pull off half of IMAX2 after doing the B&G premix?? }( }( }(

Have a great day ladies!:)

Daily Check-in

Happy Friday! This has been the longest week. I am so glad it is almost over.

I did the Low Impact Circuit cardio blast timesaver premix this morning. It was not my best performance by far, but I got up and did something. My cycle started last night, so the bloat should depart soon. I am hoping to have more energy next week.

Jane, have fun with your cardio premix. I just did that one, and it is fun.

Wendy, I previewed the overall legs premix. It is over an hour of leg work with no ab work. Cathe ads the bonus footage to this one (including sit and stands as well as leg presses). I am still loving the leg blast premix too much to try anything else! I would do half of IMAX2 before Butts and Guts as an extended warm-up. I would be tripping over the step if I did the leg blast premix first!

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

RE: Daily Check-in

Good morning everyone and happy Friday! Today is my office xmas party, and I will shamelessly admit that margueritas are on my menu today!

This morning was PUB, and the stability ball section that I do FIRST, so my arms aren't falling off when I attempt the pikes.

Have a great day!

RE: Daily Check-in

So Conni, who is your favorite instructer? Hmmmm? Great job with variety!

BSB for me today, but I changed it up a bit. I did the biceps first as they are the hardest for me. The change up did make it a little easier. Instead of dreading the biceps, it was already over!

Phyllis

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt check out new pics posted 12/20

Hi all, couldn't find a tape I wanted to do today which would have rounded out my week of different instructors I did a longer taebo tape instead with ankles weights and weighted gloves on for added intensity. It was the Fat Blasting Cardio taebo one. I put a lot into the workout. My cycle is over so my weight came back down some this morning and that was a good thing.:7

Well I survived it! B&G Leg Blast premix followed immediately by IMAX 2 intervals 1-5 w/o the warm up! AWESOME burner!}( }( }(

Wendy... I liked that B&G premix (overall legs). I haven't done any of the bonus leg stuff on that DVD and that premix used the sit-and-stands. Good stuff.

>Oh, I meant to comment to Annette, not Conni, about the
>different instructors.
>
>Phyllis
>
>http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt check out new pics posted
>12/20

Phyllis, I really do like Cathe and I like Billy Blanks also, I honestly like something about them all but I have more of Cathe than anybody else. I am limited now with what I can do, which is mostly kickboxing. Step fatigues my feet too much these days but I throw IMAX 1 in every 6 weeks or so. Cathe has the intensity but the others still add variety on slower days.

>
>Wendy... I liked that B&G premix (overall legs). I haven't
>done any of the bonus leg stuff on that DVD and that premix
>used the sit-and-stands. Good stuff.
>
>

Sit and stands!? :eek: Oh forget it...I'm definately not doin' it now!:p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.