Daily Check-In Friday, September 21

Tamster

Cathlete
Good Morning Glories!!!!!

:D :D :D TGIF :D :D :D

We have had GORGEOUS weather here in the northeast this week!

Today is CTX AllStep and some ab work...short and sweet :D Have a nice day, I'll check back later.

DrillMax for me today. I work the weekend so today is just another day to me! Talk to me Monday evening (I'm off Tuesday):)

Tammy - I don't think the smaller ball will make me like that part any more but I'll try it. :)

Good Morning Tammy, Jane and all who follow.

Tammy: Enjoy your ctx work out. I know how you love that series!:)

Jane: The SB cardio in DM *kills* my arms. It's amazing how heavy a couple pounds can feel after a few minutes!:eek:

I have X Chest and Back on tap for today as well as ab work. I am going to see if I can talk myself into ARX...sometimes I just don't have the energy for that one though. We'll see what happens.

Have a great day!

Good Morning Ladies!

I have Cardio Fusion for today. I was thinking about subbing a Cardio Coach but I just did that Wednesday, so I'll probably stick with CF. Need to add some core too.

Have a good one !!!
:7

Becky

Hi everyone,

Circuit Max on tap today, but I didn't have it, so I actually opted out of a cardio workout today. I have been doing cardio all week and my joints needed a break. I did Christi's Strength, Balance and Flexibility. That is one great workout that just doesn't get the credit it deserves. You get everything in an hour here, and it is not heavy on reps, but you do so many compound moves involving all parts of your body. Good one!

Back again !

I did CF all step premix. Didn't want to do weights after DM yesterday and LIC scheduled for tomorrow! I added on Amy Bentos Abs with weights for a good Friday morning workout !:D

Connie , that sounds like a good choice for you today!
I feel like there is A LOT of cardio-mostly step on this rotation!
I LOVE cardio, but I feel like I need to take a break now and then too or at least add on some additional stretching this month !!!:p

How did your speech go last night ???

Have a great day !

Becky

The speech went well, we were all pleased. I only wish we could have really gotten more detailed on DH's case scenario, but time prevented that. I really got an idea just how lost these doctors are when you remove them from their hospitals. They really need alot of leading when it comes to Q & A. Once they got the idea that we were receptive and that no lawyers were around ( lol) they opened up a little more.

You would like that Christi workout. I really think this rotation lacks strength training, to the point that I think I may be losing some ground.

Well yesterday's workout fell by the wayside. I was having issues with my bosom that just hurt way to much to squish them into an exercise bra,LOL!! So I wasn't up to working out. I may have to revamp my workout schedule yet again, sigh. My weight is climbing again and I can't figure out what is wrong, what worked last week isn't working this week.

I did calves and floorwork off of PLB and corework off of Muscle Max today, that corework is a killer lemme tell ya, ouch!!!:eek:

With schooling my kids and putting them on a schedule I need to rethink when I workout and what I do on those days. I may end up doing a cardio week when we have our week off from school every 6 weeks, then do weights while we are doing school. So basically 6 weeks of weights then 1 week of cardio/weights and see what that does. I need more time to do cardio than I do to do weights so that may work out better in the long run. We'll see.

I did one round of X Chest and Back and the ab/core work from All Body Attack.

Tomorrow I am thinking of heading to the gym for a lite run, elliptical or walking work out...or perhaps I'll stay home and get some Cathe cardio time in! DECISIONS!:7

Good Afternoon Ladies!

I ended up doing CTX Power Circuit and abs...I like the leg work in this one and I am afterall doing a leg rotation:+ :+ :+

Wendy ~ Good workout...short and to the point!

Annette ~ It is all so confusing isn't it? Have a nice weekend.

Conni ~ Congrats on the speech..we are so proud of you :D

Becky ~ Those CF premixes are hard :eek:

Phyllis ~ Aahhhhhh...SB is so much fun!

Jane ~ Sorry you have to work all weekend...BLECH!

Tonight is PIZZA NIGHT :9 :9 :9 Have a good one y'all!

DrillMax is done... Tammy, I used a 5-pound medicine ball instead of the SB in that one segment and it was actually better... still not a segment I like, but better.

UPDATE ON THE BLOG!! They are through authoring and off to SONY! YAY!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.