Daily Check-In Friday, November 30th

Tamster

Cathlete
Good Morning Glories!

:D :D :D :D TGIF :D :D :D :D

I think I'm taking a rest day today. I can't believe tomorrow is December 1st...YIKES :eek: :eek:

Have a glorious Friday, I'll check back later.

Becky ~ Don't make us come to your house today ;)

Good morning!

It looks like Tammy and Phyllis posted at the same time. I just picked the top one.

Today is 4DS KB/legs/core. I bought a 30# DB last night. I plan on getting another 30# and two 25# also. I just had some credit on a Play It Again Sports card and it covered the cost of one 30# one.

I've been awake since 1:30 this morning so I'm going to have a lovely day! :p Right now I'm wide awake and alert but that may not be the case as the day goes on. I'm bound and determined to workout today though. I can't get derailed again going into Christmas.

Next weekend is "cookie Saturday" at my MIL where DD, myself, DIL and MIL all get together and make cowboy cookies (think pecans, oatmeal, and chocolate chips). Pray for me! :p

Have a good one!

Good Morning Tammy and Jane and everyone who follows.

I keep repeating.....I WILL work out , I WILL work out .........

No clue what I'm doing yet but will post when it's completed.

Thanks for the threat, Tammy. I mean, support. ;-) :7 ha ha ha

bbl
Becky

Yea! Friday is finally here!

I'm wil attempt Tracey's new step wo today. It's the week for new things.I wonder what Cathe has up her sleeve!

Tammy, I'm sorry that you're still plagued by that stitch. Do you think that you will see a dr? Are you having any other symptoms? Maybe it's just an overused muscle that needs a rest. Perhaps the weekend will help.

Have a good day all!

I copied and pasted my stuff cause Tammy and I posted at the same time. Let me edit to say that I did Tracey's wu and decided that it required too much concentration so I did IMAX 2 with C/W abs instead! I just couldn't focus on learning new stuff today.

Becky, I have faith that you can do it!

Jane, cookie day sounds cool! Save me one!

Phyllis http://www.rykat.org/forums/style_emoticons/default/arrowhead.png

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Good Morning.

My legs are on the mend, I am happy to report. Pretty much only the calves that are a bit sore today. :)

Looks like today could very well be a rest day. I am due to spend the day with my mom. I didn't get up early enough to work out this morning so that means it would have to wait until an uknown time tonight. I'll be honest...It probably won't happen.

That's okay. It'll be my rest for the week instead of taking it on Sunday. No biggie.

Have a fantastic friday girls!:)

Hi everyone,

Phyllis, you missed out on a pretty fun workout, if you can handle Tracey shouting. That bugs me a bit, but the workout is pretty darn good.

Jane - Cowboy cookies??? Sounds yummy though. I have made Peanut Butter Blossoms, Lemon Bars, White Chocolate Macadamian Nut Blondies, and Brownie Peanut Cookies. I may do something else this weekend depending on the time frame I have.

Today was Slo Mo Chest, Bi, and Tri's, and the stability ball workout from B & G.

Well....I did it !
Thank you for your votes of confidence.....!
I did (for the first time) SCRAMBLED EGGS!
What a butt kicker!
I didnt' know what it was and wasn't prepared for so much cardio!!!!!
I was surprised at how hard and long it seemed. I think maybe that's the price to pay for 3 weeks of 30 minute cardio workouts !:eek:
But I did it. and despite it being 18 degrees outside this morning, I am WRINGING wet !

Time to shower and reward myself with a protein smoothie!

:7 TGIF!!!:7

Becky

Way to go Becky! I've got a chiro appt after work, but when I get home I am going to give that scrambled eggs premix a whirl :eek:

Good Afternoon All.

Well I ended up getting home in time for a work out this afternoon. Here's what I did:

Ball squats: 20 reps
Bosu Ball push ups: 20 reps
Side Crunches with Stability Ball: 20 reps per side
repeat above exercises twice through
then....

Stability Ball Knee Ins: 20 reps
Stability Ball Ham Curls: 15-20 reps
Ab Crunch with Stability Ball: 25 reps
repeat above exercises twice through
then....

Stability Ball Roll Out: 15-20 reps
Pendulum w/Ball: 10 per side
Heel raises: 10 reps
repeat above exercises twice through to complete work out.

I found the work out online and tweaked it a little bit. It's more of a core program IMO even though they categorize it as a full body work out.

Hope everyone is enjoying thier Friday!!!:)

Wow! I can't believe I had never done that scrambled eggs premix before....lordy, lordy was I sweatin' up a storm. Great workout and I definitely feel worked out :eek:

Wendy ~ Looks like a nice workout...your core may be talking to you tomorrow ;)

Becky ~ YAY! We did it :D

Conni ~ Yummmmmmmmmmm :9 Nice cookie selection.

Phyllis ~ No other symptoms, but I felt it during scrambled eggs too :( You can never go wrong, IMHO, with IM#2 ;)

Jane ~ Congrats on the new dumbbells. I went to workout the other day and one of the boys took my 20 lb dumbbells back to school with them...haven't found the culprit yet x( I hope you sleep better tonight.

Enjoy the rest of your Friday ladies! I'm waiting for the DH to come home so that we can go out to get something to eat...then I wonder why I'm packing on the poundage x( x(

Evening all... I did 4DS Leg/core today, all except the leg presses you do with the ankle weights on, I doubled up on the ones where you use the band. I was feeling sick to my stomach by the time I got to those last leg presses. I'm sure it is from lack of sleep and caffeine loading today.

:eek: :eek: Tammy! A DB thief! Don't they know that is a serious offense!!?:+

DS is coming up tomorrow (DIL and my little precious too!) to put down the flooring in my kitchen. I'm about to keel over so I'm going to bed!

Tomorrow is a stretch day on the rotation, good thing, I doubt I'll get anything done tomorrow with all that going on in my house. Joseph is crawling everywhere now. DIL says he is in constant motion. LOL... boy do I remember those days!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.