Daily Check In Friday, November 24.....( If you aren't shopping)

Conni

Cathlete
Hi everyone!

I thought everyone would be up and going shopping by now! Not me, though, just did it online..(free shipping and no road rage!)

Today is going to be step workout of some kind, just not sure what!
Maybe Tracey's step workout...

Have a good day!

Hey Conni and all that follow...

Anybody doing 8 hours of exercise today??}( :+

I did well with the eating yesterday. I amazed myself!

Today is B&G. I may add on a workout that I've missed (BM2 step only, 30 minute run, and SM2 are what I'm behind on).

Have fun with your other exercise today, battling the Black Friday crowds. I'm getting a later start than I expected, but I'll be out there as soon as I get ready.

Headin' for the shower....

Daily Check-in

Good morning! I hope everyone had a delightful Thanksgiving. It was a victorious one for me. Stuffing myself during the Thanksgiving feast at my friend Rebecca’s home yesterday was not even a temptation for me. It is such a joy to wake up the morning after Thanksgiving without a hint of a food hangover! My game plan for this year was unusual but effective. I decided to celebrate Thanksgiving for a whole week. I fixed a turkey breast Saturday morning and have been eating a single serving of turkey and mashed potatoes every day. I dipped into the pumpkin cheesecake Tuesday night. I have no desire for all the other holiday treats. Mashed potatoes with real butter and pumpkin cheesecake are my favorites! I do realize that this is not the way most people who are concerned about their weight approach the holidays, but you do what you have to do when you are an emotional eater. Something about the freedom to enjoy the feast over the course of a week allowed me to approach the food with control. After I enjoy the last piece of pumpkin cheesecake and the rest of the turkey breast today, I will likely fast animal protein for a few days or a few weeks. I am planning to listen to my body and play it by ear, but I know that I feel better when I only eat animal protein every other day. This approach worked so well for me that I am planning to enjoy another celebration week from Christmas through New Year’s Eve. That will give me 30 days of clean eating in between holidays.

One of Rebecca’s friends is an aesthetician and professional make-up artist. I met her for the first time yesterday. She took one look at my complexion and told me that I have radiantly beautiful skin and must be a pure water drinker! My lifestyle is changing my appearance even if it is not changing the size of my butt as fast as I would like.

I enjoyed my friends yesterday. Food is just food. It tastes good and provides momentary pleasure, but it does not rock my world. I am finally finding that place of balance where I can enjoy holiday food without being mastered by it. That is worth celebrating!

Today is my planned rest day, but I will be shopping and walking a lot!

Conni, I agree with you about the premixes for Cathe’s new workouts. Outstanding! I am looking forward to trying the Body Max 2 boot camp premix.

Jane, good job with your eating yesterday!

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Daily Check-in

Have a blessed Friday! :)

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Hey Conni,Jane and others who follow,

Yes I am on my way to fight the crowds today. Dh is dreading this I tell you! But it has always been something I have done and in a way I love it! My brother told me last night that people were lining up outside of Walmart last night at 10:00. Now that is rediculous! there is nothing I want bad enough for that.

Well yesterday I planned on doing SJP but with all the running around I didn't get a chance to. So I will get to it when I get back from shopping. I haven't worked out in weeks, so I hope it isn't too hard on me!

Everyone have a great black friday!!

kim

RE: Daily Check-in

Good Morning Fit Chicks!

CC#6 (Candace's version) and some ab work for me today.

Conni: Enjoy your step workout.

Jane&Kim: Have fun shopping!

Heather: Great job!

Hello to all that follow...have a great day!

RE: Daily Check-in

Hi Girls!

I did well on eating yesterday....had some of everything I wanted but not big helpings and took a short walk.

I went out and got some gifts EARLY this morning ....and will walk later in the SUN and 60 degree day we are going to have today!!:D

Have a good shopping day everyone!

Hi gals, I did well with eating yesterday also. I did a 70 min. upper body weight workout today using the Slow and Heavy series trying to do different exercises for each body part that I didn't do on Monday. I did use some of the same ones again also. I also did abs from PSSL&A. I am sure that I will be sore again tomorrow.

But since I am losing again, I only gained back a pound of the 4 that I lost this week and I thought that was good.

Have a great weekend.:7

The race went very well. I really liked the course and the weather could not have been better! I finished in roughly 51 minutes which is about 3 mins faster than my last (first) 5 mile race time so I'm quite happy w/the way it turned out!

Tomorrow is my rest day!:+ :+ :+

RE: Daily Check In Friday, November 24.....( If you are...

>CONGRATULATIONS TIG!!!! BTW...your package is on its' way!

Thanks so much Tammy!!! On BOTH counts!:+ :+ :+ :+ :+ :+ :+

Congrats Wendy, good run!

Heather - The Bootcamp premix was great! Another winner, imo!

Congratulations on the run today Wendy...

I didn't get B&G in.... I was out in the crowds all day today, got home around 4!!!

I bought an artifical tree this year, can't stand messing around with a real one anymore.

Also I BOUGHT A TREADMILL today! Bought it on an early bird special for half price. It is a Sole F63. I'm happy!!! Just gotta get the thing together now!

Congrats Jane on the treadmill...I see some Cardio Coaches in your future!!!

You'll LOVE the treadmill Jane.

You did some great shopping today!!:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.