Daily Check-In Friday, November 23rd

Tamster

Cathlete
Good Morning Glories!!

:D :D :D TGIF :D :D :D

Today for me will be IM#2 blast only premix and LL. Have a great day and for those of you shopping.... Happy Black Friday!

Clean eating starts today...gotta get a handle on the ole men-o-pot :( :(

Later Taters!

Good morning,

After my workout yesterday I am going for a fun day today of Marcus Step Pro and ab hits.

Already did my shopping for the day, online! That is the best way to handle the crowds on Black Friday, imo.

Didn't do too badly on the eating yesterday, believe it or not I don't like most of the Thanksgiving dinner stuff - potatoes, gravy, noodles, stuffing...I like the turkey, the veggies, the cranberry relish, and pumpkin pie (which I did have a small piece of).

Today is movie day, I think we are going to see "Enchanted".

I think today may be a rest day. If anything, I may just opt to do 4ds Kickbox. I can't decide!

No shopping for me. I plan to buy a few giftcards for my staff, I give my nephews wha tthey really want...$$$ and I think I am just going to kidnap the SO for a weekend in the Catskills.

Happy dark friday to all!

Good Afternoon All.

I am going to do the warm up and upper body portions of the Bosu dvd I just received in the mail and I think I will follow it up with 4DS kickbox.

Have a great day!:)

I just finished my work out. I ended up doing what I intended (bosu u/b + 4DSKB cardio) but also added on the leg section of the bosu work out after doing cardio. There is one last section of this dvd that is for improving agility. It is cardio based so after doing the upper body I gave it a shot before moving on to 4DSKB. Let's just say I am not good enough with the bosu to do that yet. I lasted only a couple of minutes before quickly realizing that segment is out of my league right now! LOL I liked Bosu DVD overall. I had to cheat and use DB's for the upper body section but I kept 'em light. They used 'em for part of the lower body segment as well but I skipped them there. I worked out for about 90 mins when all was said and done. It was nothing exhausting but a good work out nonetheless.
:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.