Daily Check in Friday November 23, 2012

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Happy Black Friday,

I am feeling a bit better this morning so I ended up doing Cathe's Maximum Intensity Strength. A straight and to the point workout. I blew off the deadlifts (back issues) and abs.

I hope you all have the day off.

We have never had Black Friday here but this U.S. shopping day is really picking up steam here in Canada (well - Toronto. Torontonians tend to think Canada is only what can be seen from the top of the CN Tower - which is Toronto!:eek: - this is why we are not so loved by the rest of the country).

Have a great looooooooooooooooooong weekend my friends.

s.

HI all, after spending waaaay too much time on the phone with a salesman I managed 18 min. of Hardcore Kickbox Circuit, just wasn't into it after the phone call. But I did something so that is good. Need to go grocery shopping this afternoon after the crazies are out of the store, LOL!!:eek:

Have a great weekend!!:D

Hi ladies,

Glad that day is over, let me tell you. Just didn't really turn out to be a wiz bang occasion..sometime I will share what happened. DS and I are laughing about it actually, or we would probably be seeing a therapist...lol.

Today was LBB, I likie this one big time!!

Got the decorating done, tree is up and looking fabulous. Baking first batch of cookie this afternoon!

Happy Friday ladies! This morning I managed ZWOW #43 in 12:53. It was a good total body workout. My wreath is on the front door and my little tree is lit. We are going tonight to see Miracle on 34 street at the dinner theatre.

Have a great day.

Carmen.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.