Daily Check in Friday July 23

Hi ladies!

Carmen - Bring some coffee back for me!!!!

Today I was back on "Fire"! I did TF 45, then Core 20. My core will feel this tomorrow!!!

Good Morning Glories!

TGIF :D:D:D

This morning will most likely be one of the AOS KB workouts...maybe I'll mix and match :) We are heading to the racetrack this afternoon, it is opening day @ Saratoga. Hopefully the rain will clear out.

Carmen ~ Thanks for getting us started. How was the coffee? I'm enjoying a nice cup of coffee too :p

Conni ~ Great workout...you really 'fired' up your core ;)

Hi Everyone !

Today is our Anniversary and we are going on a riverboat dinner cruise tonight- with a TROPICAL theme. Am excited, but also am SICK and trying to figure out something so I can feel a lot better by tonight. Last night I went to bed with a fever and was alternating chills and sweating all night long. I've got what I guess is just a really bad cold, but I feel achy and awful.
My parents got us the cruise for a present and they were going to come too but then my dad had surgery, so they can't :(
Oh and if we don't go tonight, there is no make up date......they just lose the money and we miss the cruise . :(

I'd take some Iced coffee.......... ; )

Have a good one !

Good morning ladies - I went off for coffee and got started with my morning routine (feeding dogs, reading paper) I forgot to come back to the forum.

Its a cardio day for me. I may do either TJ Cardio Party or one of the short intense workouts from bodyrocktv and use my Gymboss timer. Love that little thing. I'll come back and let you know.

We are expecting some rains and wind from the tropical storm. Its grey here today and very humid. The kind of weather that makes your head/sinuses hurt.

I'm so glad its Friday. Enjoy your day.

bbl

Carmen.

Becky ~ HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! I hope you feel better soon...

Carmen ~ Just saw a little blurb on the news about the Florida weather...YUCK! Stay dry!

We are about to head out for the day...it is still raining :(

Thanks Tammy.
I've been drinking plenty of water all day......getting ready to have some green tea....taking tylenol and cough syrup and hopefully I can pull it together. The timing STINKS though !!!
Hope everyone's having a great Friday !

I just finished an intense workout that clocked around 19 min. first part was 13 exercises using gymboss timer 55 sec work, 5 sec rest, that was 13 min of intense work, then the 6 min bonus cardio combo on BM2. I love the music and energy of that one. I'm sweating buckets.

off to the showers.

Becky Happy anniversary and I hope you feel better and have a great time tonight.

Tammy how were the races? soggy?

I'm feeling a bit of tropical storm bonnie over here not much just grey and raining on and off.

Enjoy your evening.

Carmen.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.