Daily Check In Friday January 6, 2012

Good morning everyone,

Fighting another cold. It's 'cos I haven't had any time off from work (other than stat holidays) since the summer of 2009! I put all my vacation etc. towards my practicum. My immune system feels run down.

Today I did Ilaria's Powerstrike 6 all the way through - first time! Thanks Conni. I only decided to give it a try 'cos you said you liked it. Otherwise, I wouldn't have touched it again. Combo's are tricky for me but keep the mind stimulated.

It's Friday - yeah!!!!!! Have a good one.

s.

Hi ladies - I got up today and did four turkish get ups, 10 sit ups with weighted ball, 10 V sits, and 12 hanging knee raises on dip station. It was a warm up but at least it was something. Date night tonight with hubby so no workout after work today.

Siobhan - hope you feel better soon and sounds like you had a great workout this morning!

Connie - have a great day!!

TGIF

Carmen.

Hi Carmen and Siobhan!

Siobhan - You did Powerstrike with a cold????? OMG, I am impressed. I can barely lift my leg at the end of that workout, and you did it feeling yucky...You are the Queen today, missy!

Carmen - Nice mishmosh, you are well on your way to major strength gains!

Today was STS Total body - I did High Reps again since the STS was a repeat as well. I think HR is my favorite weight workout at the moment!

TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.