Daily Check In Friday January 13, 2012

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Good morning everyone,

Just starting things off....

This morning I did Athletic Training. Good gawsh that almost killed me coming off of being sick. I burned about 100 calories more than the previous time! Yikes. Now I feel sick again. blah. That was tough.

Carmen - I have dubbed my LIS to my computer so if you want me to send you the originals to try out - I can. We all know each other now and since I don't need them immediately ('cos I work off my computer), I feel comfortable sharing with you. Let me know. That is if you don't have them yet.

Have a good day everyone. Drama drama drama at work these days. Goodness.

s.

Hi Siobhan,

Thanks for getting things going today! I can't believe you did Athletic Training today. That step section is challenging for me when I feel great!

Today was Total Body Triset's Upper Body. This workout is good, more sections than the lower body, which needs this kind of feel, imo.

Snowing to beat the band here. Yuk!

Hi everyone! I just did PUB and floor portion of the lower body. That bicep piece is a killer for me. Good workout.

Siobhan I'd love to preview the new LIS. thank you for offering. I'd like to try the rotation cathe posted right after the DVD's came out. I will email you with my address?

Connie - Snow??? It was cloudy, and breezy here cooler than usual and I thought the weather was crappy here.....:confused:

Have a great friday evening!

Carmen.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.