Daily Check in - FRIDAY - Feb 1

Good Morning Glories!!!

Today may be a rest day....I.AM.TIRED ;-) ;-)

I'm also going to stick with the rotation I'm doing for now.

Have a YES! It is FINALLY here, FUN, FAN-TAB-U-LOUS FRIDAY :D :D :D :D :D

Good morning Phyllis and Tammy and all that follow...

another so so night for me... I woke up again at 2:30 but went back to sleep, up at 4, back to sleep until the clock went off at 5... better than the night before but still fragmented.

Today is B&G. I'll have to look at Cathe's rotation but I'm really liking Debbie's leg blast rotation so I'm sticking with it for now.

Have a good one! TGIF!!!

Happy FRIDAY !!!

It's a 2 hour delay for DD's school this morning, as we are getting ice and freezing rain !

I don't know what I'm doing for a Feb. rotation yet ....but I wouldn't start until Monday anyway, so it's another "free day" for me !
I will probably do step, haven't chosen which yet. I wonder if I'm up for Cardio Fusion ???:eek:

I joined my friend Jane, and had another night of not much sleep. Went to bed at 11 , was awake at 2, then on and off until I gave up just after 4am ! Not enough, but at least it's FRIDAY !!!!
That seems to solve everything !!!:7

Have a good one !

Becky

Good Morning ladies,

Becky and Jane, I hope the sleep demons don't get you again tonight.

Tammy thanks for reminding me that it is Friday.

Last night: TurboJam Cardio Party 1
TJ Ab Jam

Have a great day!

Cathy

Good Morning Everyone. Today is a snow day Kids are home, my daughter woke up throwing up it is also my son's 4th Birthday if it's stomach flu we will have to cancel poor guys party for tomorrow. I will be doing GS B B&S I am going to use my tubing instead of my band . Have a good day.
beth6395

"Another one that proves equipment is not necessary to get the job done" -Cathe Friedrich

Morning Ladies!

I was supposed to run this morning and do yoga at nap time but I gotta go into work now. x(

My hope is to still do yoga at nap time and then get that run in tonight!:)

Have a happy friday all!:)

Morning Ladies!

today I have GS BB&S along with some ab work once my coffee is gone :)- seems I'll be sticking with the rotation I started on Monday until I decide otherwise ;)

Cathe's Feb rotation looks sweet but so far this entire week while doing Debbie's rotation I've been feeling it so for now I'll just add Cathe's Feb rotation into my binder and save it.

Hope all are doing well

Hi all,

Beth - Hope the family gets healthy. My DS is having a major allergy episode and the poor kid is a mess. This time of year is a doozy on the kids.

Phyllis - Lost was good, it is like they are really opening up new chapters here, and they need to set up the various plots before the "whammies" hit in the story lines. I hope Charlie is a recurring "ghost", his loss is the most "felt" in the entire series thus far, imo. I TiVo'd it and will watch it again, maybe picking up more clues, but so far I really like where this is going. The confusing part may be in the flash forward sequences, if they keep using that premise, but I am definitely along for the ride!

Today was BSS and LIC abs. I am on the fence about the Feb rotation. I am leary about the order of the workouts, I guess. But maybe I need to shock my body, I don't know yet.

TGIF

Hi again,

Beth, I hope your DD feels better soon. Not so fun..... a snow day AND a sick day !!! ;(

I just finished the double cardio premix from 4DS HIS/LIS.
I fumbled around a bit on the hitchkick, pony/bow&arrow on the step parts, but got through it okay.
It wasn't so bad for not sleeping much last night.
I'm sweaty, so I guess it counts !!:7

TGIF TGIF TGIF !

I was having a great day until I got an obnoxious fax from another library we work with. I'm just trying not to let someone else's bad attitude poison pen fax.

Anyway, I woke up and did bootcamp cardio followed by core from kick box.

PHYLLIS!!

OH YEAH BABY 2!!! From Fitness Wholesale I checked out a couple of stores and they only had 3 foot lengths.

beth6395

"Another one that proves equipment is not necessary to get the job done" -Cathe Friedrich

B&G is done... I had forgotten how long that thing is!:eek:

DH came in when I was doing those walking lunges... I was on my second set. I guess my face showed how much pain I was in.. He said, it can't be that painful!.. HA! Whata bet?!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.