Daily Check In Friday December 9, 2011

Good morning ladies,

This morning I did PUB. This is probably my most used Cathe DVD. I noticed you using this workout earlier in the week Conni. I seldom use the lower body workout - not sure why.

Pretty slow on the workouts this week - but at least getting them in.

It's friday. Have a wonderful day my friends in fitness and I wish you all great workouts.

s.

Good morning ladies! I may do MM or PUB today. zumba with the firemen last night was so much fun!

My boss is out of the country till Sunday!!! TGIF.

Have a great day.

Carmen.

Hi Ladies,

Siobhan - Give PLB a try, the floorwork after the pyramid section is worth it!

Carmen - Let me get this straight...Your boss is out of the country so you zumba'd with the firemen..???
Okayyyyy....

Today was Yoga Max - I needed me some cardio after 2 days of pyramids. I did Christi's Happy Hour Step workout instead...

TGIF!!!!!!!!

Connie - lol....last night was a special Zumba session with the SWF firefighter Calendar models.....it was lots of fun and my boss has been out of the country for a few days and will be back on Sunday....so all in all its been a great week for me!!! :D

Looking forward to my muscle workout tonight.....lately my workouts have been bodyrock style workouts (short, intense, and using body weight). So it will be nice to pick up a heavier weight.

I'm shooting for lower carb and more water intake for the next two weeks. So far two days and doing pretty good.

Carmen.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.