Daily Check In, Friday December 26

Conni

Cathlete
Merry Day After!

I took xmas off from working out, way too much stuff going on. Had a great day, a truly Merry Xmas.

Today I am getting back into the groove with All Body Attack with Sharon and my rebounder. Got to get my metabolism kicked up again.

Have a great day, was Santa good to you all???

Hi Conni! Yes, Christmas was a rest day. It's gonna take me a little while to clean up the LR today so I can WO. I'll just push everything to the periphery and all will be OK. :) After the 3 min morning gift orgy, we decided to go to the movies. So, the 5 of up went to see "The curious case of Benjamin Button". It was awesome. It appealed to all of us. :D Brad Pitt did a wonderful job. Of course there where a ton of improbablilities, but it didn't matter. I hightly recommend it. Did you and DH enjoy your day?

I hope to do a DM premix. No hurry, since I took today off form work. Yea, that's me over there dancing with joy!!

Good Morning gals

Glad you had a nice Xmas!!

I was up early today, the boys saved their Channukah money and there was a Nintendo DS on sale they wanted, so we ran over to the store first thing this morning to get them. We were the only ones in the store!!!:eek: we thought it would be rockin', but it wasn't

Today I did Providence, and yesterday was a Rodney Yee yoga tape.

Have a great day everyone!

Well, I made it through my workout, boy is that one a toughie!

Phyllis, we all had a great day, my ds got alot of nice gifts and is just a happy camper, as is DH. I want to see that movie, as well as Marley and Me. Maybe we will get to that one tomorrow.
I have all of the decorations down and put away except for the tree, which will go down tomorrow. We decorate right at Thanksgiving, so by now I am really happy to get my house back in the order I like it.

Well, while you gals took Christmas off I worked out and took today off,LOL!! Didn't exactly want to but it just worked out that way, I did brave Wal-Mart and go grocery shopping which was a workout itself,LOL!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.