Daily Check In Friday December 23, 2011

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Good Golly Women,

Is it almost Christmas?

I am sooooooooooooo not ready. But DH is home so he will fix everything!

Today I did Michelle Doizois Peak 10 Cardio Strength. It was tough. I find her stuff tough, the pace frenetic and some of her moves awkward. I really prefer traditional moves. A real sweat fest nonetheless!

I hope you all squeeze in a good workout today. Thanks for your encouraging words about cardio. I'll get back to some pure stuff.

s.

Good morning ladies - Today I did Stretch Max 3 with resistance bands. Felt soo good. Now I'm relaxing with a cup of strong Spanish coffee and a small piece of Panera Holiday Bread.....oh so good!!

Enjoy the day.

Merry Christmas.

Carmen.

Hi Carmen and Siobhan,

Siobhan - Peak 10 Strength is why I took so long to try Peak 10 Cardio ( thanks to you:D). I think some of the moves are borderline dangerous due to the speed of the workout. Peak 10 Cardio is so much different imo, and much more fun. In fact...I will do that for my next cardio day, thanks!

Carmen - I am trying to eat better like you, so I guess I can have some Panera bread too?????

Today was a rest day - I did Petra's Last Step workout and Ab burner from CLX.

Cleaning, and hopefully going nowhere today!!

Sorry got off track again.. with appointments and such during my time between shifts. I did do Jeanette Jenkin's Kickbox Bootcamp today so I could get cardio and weights and abs in all in the same workout. My doctor says I have tendonitis in my elbow so doing weight work hurts some and it will take 3 months to heal at my age(according to my doctor, LOL).

Weight is going up so I have to get my workouts back in so I can start losing again. sigh. I hate getting older and having to watch everything I eat and do.

Anyway have great CHRISTMAS and remember that Jesus is the Reason for the Season and always keep Christ in Christmas!!!:D

Hi Carmen and Siobhan,

Siobhan - Peak 10 Strength is why I took so long to try Peak 10 Cardio ( thanks to you:D). I think some of the moves are borderline dangerous due to the speed of the workout. Peak 10 Cardio is so much different imo, and much more fun. In fact...I will do that for my next cardio day, thanks!

Carmen - I am trying to eat better like you, so I guess I can have some Panera bread too?????

Today was a rest day - I did Petra's Last Step workout and Ab burner from CLX.

Cleaning, and hopefully going nowhere today!!

Connie - lol....the piece I had was very small, but the piece that's waiting is not ;). Definitely join me! We can get back to working out and cleaning up the diet on Monday. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.