Daily Check-In Friday, August 31

Tamster

Cathlete
Good Morning Glories!!

:D :D :D TGIF :D :D :D

I overslept...DOH!!!! Today is C&W, my legs are SO sore :+ :+ :+

Have a good day I'll check back later.

I second TGIF!!!!! AND I'm off Monday! I am so looking forward to this weekend. We are going out to eat with the family Saturday night, Sunday is DS's birthday. He will be 27!!! Where has the time gone??

I didn't get MM done yesterday, but the roman shades were worth it!!

Since I need a cardio today and weights, I'm going to shoot for a circuit. Either LIC or.... the Viper if I'm feeling suicidal!! }( :+

I'll see what Cathe is coming out with in September and see if I can actually stick to a rotation. I've looked at the August rotation and it is LB... if the Sept rotation doesn't appeal to me, I may do the Aug one.

Have a good one!

Good Morning Fitties!

How can it already be the last day of August??:eek: I know it's been a HOT one, but I'm not ready for the cold weather !!!

I'm thinking I'm going to do a CC and an ab mishmosh!}(

Enjoy the day!:7

Becky

Hi everyone,

TGIF!!!

Today was LIC upper body sculpt and coremax 2. I am going to do Scrambled Eggs tomorrow, wish me luck!!!

Oh, and if anyone is interested Amy Bento's presale starts today!!

I did CC #5, skipping the last challenge because I was in a hurry.
Added on a core mishmosh and I'm good to go !

Connie, I'm interested.....just broke!:eek: ;( ;-)

TGIF !!!!!!!

Becky

Good Afternoon Ladies.

I did my own upper body work out today. 15 reps each of very basic exercises for the u/b and I went heavy. It felt good but was nice and quick. :)

Tomorrow morning I am running a 5k race. It's the one that I was supposed to do Labor Day weekend LAST year but a nasty storm caused me to back out. It was supposed to be my first race EVER! Some of you might recall it...I'm not sure though.

Okay, gotta go.

Have a great afternoon!

Hi Ladies!

Well...the nest is empty :-( :-(

My workout is done...there is NOT ONE MUSCLE in my legs that isn't sore :eek: YIKES! Did I mention that I have a 10 minute walk which includes 4 flights of stairs to and from my office? Well, let me tell you, my legs nearly went on strike today!

Wendy ~ GOOD LUCK!!!

Becky ~ I need a date with Coach Sean soon }(

Phyllis ~ Hope you enjoyed your rest day...

Jane ~ Oh yeah...those shades were worth it!

Conni ~ Good luck with scrambled eggs...can't wait to hear how you liked it!

Heather ~ Congrats on the August calendar results :D

Evening everyone!

Tammy - no wonder they are going on strike! You are really working them!

Well what do you do when you can't figure out which workout to do and every seems so LONG?! You do a little bit of everything!:)

That worked for me tonight. I loaded up my 5-disc changer with my favorites and this is what I did...

Warm and combo #1 from RS
combo #1 and blast #1 from LIC
Interval 2 from IMAX2

then...

I did Timesaver #2 from HSC.

Clocked in at 1 hour and 15 minutes and my HRM said I burned 618 calories!!

It didn't even seem that long!! I've got to hit the shower!!!

g'night

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.