Daily Check in, Friday aug 18, 2006

Wow! This one is late getting started this morning!:) So I guess I will start us off this morning!

Today is legs and cardio, and since I have so much running around to do today it will probably be LG and KPC premix.

Have a good Friday!

kim

Good morning everyone!! Hope everyone is well this morning. I got Basic step in the mail yesterday. I might give that one a try today or some other form of cardio. Maybe a FIRM DVD cardio. Tomorrow is a scheduled rest day for me and I am looking forward to it. Especially after trying MIC and Interval Max this week.

I was think of buying a Cathe sculpting working. Which one is the best overall total body workout? Thanks..

Hi to Everyone who follows,

This morning I did KPC wu,combos 1,2,& 3 and L&G standing and Timesaver 5 ABD.

I am so enjoying the blog of the new workouts. I can not preorder and I know I will be kicking myself as time goes on.

We are going camping this weekend. I hope it doesn't rain. It will be the first time my 5yr old has been camping. We purchased a bike rack so we can bring our bikes along. The town we are going to has a Rail Trail (old train tracks converted into a path for bikes,walking,jogging and Xcountry skiing). It should be fun!

Have a great weekend!!

Elaine

Hi everyone!

I am running late today too. Feels more like Monday than Friday!

I'm just going to do step today. I need a break after several days of slow & heavy!!

Elaine, your camping trip sounds like fun. I hope the weather cooperates.

TGIF!!!!:)

Hi everyone,

Kathy,
I would get the Power Hour, MIS, Bodymax DVD first off. You get 3 great workouts that provide different yet good workouts.
I also would recommend Muscle Max, a total body weight workout, but it is all by its lonesome on a DVD.

I did G -Force SuperStep today, and abs from MIS.

Saturday - Leaner Legs
Sunday - Still Jumpin and ab hits.

Have a great weekend!

Thanks Conni. That's the workout I was looking at getting. I might have to get the credit card out again. Hubby is going to explode. I really want to get the new ones too. Hummm, maybe Christmas. My birthday isn't until April so I couldn't use that. Oh well..I will have to work is all..

Thanks again..

Kathy, I agree with Conni that the PH, MIS, BM is more bang for your buck. However, I find MIS boring, and PH not far behind. BM however is a great WO. I use Muscle Max frequently. It hits everything and still retains the fun factor. So all that being said, I would go for MM.

I didn't wo today - woke up a little headachey. I hasn't been a good week physically for me. Tomorrow is a rest day also. Maybe, this is what I need!

TGIF! Phyllis

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Hello Fit Chicks!

I have today off from work as I'll be packing up DS#1 for college. Today I plan on ME and the step segments from C&W and SJP.

Hello to all that follow.....TGIF!!!!:7:7:7

I did PS back only because now my back is completely out, so no cardio today!! sigh. Can't win. UGH!!;( :-(

Good morning ladies:)

Annette, I will have to try PS again. It has been a LONG time.

Phyllis, I hope you feel better and have a great weekend!

Tammy, sounds like a great workout. I love ME!!!! After this week I wish my kids were going off to college}(

Conni, I have never tried G-force step. Have a good weekend.

Becky, Enjoy your step workout. That is what I am doing today as well.

Elaine, have fun camping. I hope your little one enjoys it.

Kathy, I would recommend the ME and Bootcamp dvd. I love both of those workouts and the pre-mixed are great. Let us know what you choose. You really can't go wrong with any of them.

Kim, Enjoy Legs and Glutes/KPC pre-mix. That is always a winner.

I am going to do Imax 3 and PUB Back, shoulders and Biceps.

Hello to everyone else and have a great weekend!!!!!

Susan

I am about to do Ripped and then planning a TM run tonight. I am aiming for 5 miles but will stop early if I need to.

Have a great afternoon!

I just finished Step Blast. My legs still feel like they are encased in concrete from Tuesdays Powerstrike, but there is a little less concete.
Hey Elaine, where are you going camping? DH and I have camped at Jane's Island on the Eastern Shore and loved it. It was one of the neatest parks we've ever camped at.

Hi everyone -
Had a tough time getting going again this am. I had planned an upper body workout, but ended up doing pushups and dips only. I did however get in a 45 min power walk this afternoon so I'm not feeling bad about skipping this am.

Last day before vacation. Tomorrow am I plan on PP so that I get a total body workout for a final sendoff. I just hope I don't flake out again.

Kathy - how about your anniversary as an excuse? or end of summer? or reaching a new goal (make it easy, like "Look hon, I finally got the laundry done, let's celebrate by buying a Cathe wo!")

Phyllis - I hope you feel better!

Annette - take care of that back!

To everyone - have a great day and week, in case I can't get back on before we leave!

Claude

"Age is a question of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." Satchel Paige

Hey Claude: I like that..I finished the laundry time to make a purchase. HAHA I will keep that in mind.

It is so hard to choose. I love them all. Today I did Basic Step and Core Max 1. I really liked Basic Step. It is a good one for a day you really don't want to "think" about it. Or for a day you don't have enough energy for Imax!

Hey guys, well I was feeling a bit better so I just did RS and then 2 segments from SB, plus the challenge on an 8 in step. I limited my arm movements, and did extra stretches. I will probably ice my neck/shoulder night just in case.

Maeghan AKA megadoo

New pics added in July 25 2006 and Fitness album!!!!

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar072/slider-but3/lb/203/145/152/.png[/img] [/url]

http://www.picturetrail.com/megadoo2

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.