Daily Check In Friday 9/14

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Good Morning.

Tread n Tush for me today so long as I can get a treadmill in the right area at the gym!:)

Have a great day!

Good morning Wendy and all who follow,

Today was PH, and my bod is feeling this one. I needed a break from the cardio again, but tomorrow is another day!

Have a great Friday.

Phyllis,

There are many cardio "decks" in my gym BUT there is only one area where it is easy to go from using a TM to doing floor work. There are several ellipticals in this area but unfortunately there are only 2 TMs. :-( I had to wait about 20 minutes for a TM the first time I did Tread n Tush...

Hi Everyone!

I did BM2 but had to skip the power circuits....just didn't have time to do the workout in full !

Today's busy, yesterday was busy.....and I'm so glad it's FRIDAY!!!:7

Wendy , good luck finding your *spot* at the gym !!!

Have a good one !!:D

Becky

Well, Tread n Tush was a bust. Ofcourse the 2 TM's in that area were being used when I got there. I got on an elliptical and started doing IClimb and Core hoping a TM would free up with in the first 10 mins but one did not so I completed the elliptical work out. I did only the cardio/med ball intervals at the gym and will do the floor core work here in a few minutes. I liked the work out but it had alot more leg work in it then I had figured on. I'll have to remember that for future use. I also need to heavy up the med ball I used for some of the intervals.

I will head back to the gym tmrw or sunday for a run. Tread n Tush will have to wait until next week now...

Tammy: Do you feel it alot in your shoulders when you do some of the moves in Climb and Core?

Have a great day ladies!:)

Hey Phyllis - I am doing the September rotation right now. I like it , but it is really cardio intensive!

Got bored so I did the 8 min. taebo, hadn't done cardio in eons so it was different but felt good.

Have a great weekend.

Good Evening!

I just finished L&G and ab work.

Wendy ~ You know I love iClimbCore, and yes, the shoulders get a good workout holding that 8 lb med ball :eek:

Annette ~ Have a good weekend.

Becky ~ Yes indeedy...:D :D :D TGIF :D :D :D

Phyllis ~ Did your hours change yet?

Conni ~ PH is just a fantastic workout...I always feel that one!

Evening everybody! I just finished IM2. I wanted to make sure I finished it before I posted! Yesterday was a bust for me. I just didn't feel good or right when I got up and had that feeling all day. Today was much much better. My workout clothes are soaked!

Wendy - I really need to explore more of those iTrains... so many workouts, so little time!

Conni - I haven't done PH in a long long time but remember it as a very thorough w/o. I am doing the Sept rotation and yes indeed it is very CARDIO HEAVY! ... which I desperately need right now. My eating has been down the tubes for a while now!

Phyllis - what hours are you on next week?

Becky - BM2 without the power circuits is still a killer workout! I hope you get some down time this weekend.

Annette - hope you get cleared for cardio soon. I know you are itching to get back to it.

Tammy - I love the music in L&G!! iClimbCore? Do you need an elliptical for that one?

Better peel off these wet clothes and take a shower. IT'S RAINING HERE and has off and on all day. It is the most wonderful thing I've ever seen. The drought this summer took a toll on us. I wish it would rain for a solid week.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.