Daily Check-In Friday 7/2

Good Morning!

TGIF :D:D:D

When I woke up this morning my right shoulder was REALLY sore, not sure what happened. Looks like I'll be doing a treadmill workout this morning.

TGIF !!! :)

Tammy, I hope it's just the way you slept or something and it feels better as the day goes on.

I am SORE, but know it's DOMS from STS legs yesterday.

Today is circuit and I'm just going to choose something. Not feeling the love for a 75 min. workout today . (LIC)

hope everyone has a fun friday!

Happy Friday everyone!! I didnt work out yesterday. Just didnt feel like it. I'm going to do circuit today too. Maybe drillmax or LIC. Not sure yet. I took a spill getting out of the car last night so I'im sore in some places :confused:

I plan on doing some barbequing and shoe shopping for the July weekend. How about you?

Have a great day.

Carmen.

Hi all,
Carmen - are you okay? You fell out of your car? Oh, my, that sounds painful.

Today was a mishmosh of TJ Totally Tubular 3T, then Shaun T's Rockin Body Booty time. Good solid 70 minutes of fun and toning! I expect to feel this tomorrow...

Counting down until Monday and TF!!!

Connie, I don't even know what that IS and it sounds fun ! :)

Carmen, hope you are okay !!!! Take it easy today if you are sore!

I did The Viper. AWESOME !!!!!! Love it !

Yes I fell getting out of the car! It was the craziest thing. I had just moved my car into the garage. My flip flops were wet from the rain, when I opened the door and put my left foot down on the floor, it slip out from under me and down I went. Landed hard on glut. My left upper arm and back shoulder got tangled up in the seat and belt. Right knee and forearm hit the door. What a clutz....

I'm sore mostly on the left side. I expect I'll see lovely shades blue and purple anytime now.

Carmen.

Last edited:
Poor Tammy and Carmen I hope you both feel better very soon, falling is no fun especially the older we get. Take it easy, both of you.

I did PUB up only premix then did PSBB&A abwork for my workout, I know I know I said it was going to be a cardio week but my weight isn't moving and nothing sounded appealing today so I thought a weight workout might help my weight budge.

Have a great day, my 2 older sons return tomorrow afternoon from the Youth Conference in Columbus, Ohio, I pray they have had a great time.:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.