Daily Check-in Friday 10-27

luvtorun

Cathlete
Good morning!!

I received my email notification last night and they will be delivered Monday!! YAY!

Today is KickMax for me.

Have a good one.

Wow Jane, you're up and at 'em early today. I'm doing KPC this afternoon. I don't know if I have email notification yet. I didn't have email when I preordered and had to use my DH's work email. When we checked last night, there was no news. I feel so out of the loop!

Have a wonderful Friday everyone.

Jane - lucky you! (heavy sigh) I think I'll be notified today as my 3 is 9458. Robin, our time will come soon!

I'm breaking today. DH came home from a business trip to Puerto Rico last night. I had to pick him up at the airport. That's a whole story in its own. It's sufficient to say that I'm not good with night driving!

Wendy, I did KPC yesterday. Kickboxing wo are not high on my list, so I acutally watched the clock.

Becky, I hope we can help get you back on track. That's what we do!

Tammy, check yesterday's post. I answered you question about college apps.

OK, time to prepare for work. Phyllis

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Good Morning Fit Chicks.

Jane, Woo hoo on the dvds girl! I would be getting my email notification early but I canceled my pre-order a while back (like a dope!!!) and then re-ordered a few months later so I have to wait some. :-( Enjoy KM!

Robin, Are you going to be calling your DH all day long asking him if you got the notification yet? LOL :p

Phyllis, My mom hates night driving too. I'm actually not fond of it myself. Have a good day!

I ran 5 miles last night and have weights on tap for today. Not sure what work out as of yet. I'll decide after work.

Happy Friday!:+

Hey girls,

Yes, I have woken up positive this morning! I didn't get up to exercise, but my agenda is free this afternoon so I plan on doing the low impact premix of KM.

Jane- Enjoy your KM workout today!

Robin- I love KPC and I hope to get it back into my workouts again!

Phyllis-Hope you enjoy your day with you dh!

Wendy-Five miles is great girl! I have weights on the list for tomorrow.

Everyoone have a great day!!

kim

Keep up the great work Kim.

Wendy, my DH has strict instructions to check his email at work and call me with any news. I may have to keep calling him to remind him}(

>Keep up the great work Kim.
>
>Wendy, my DH has strict instructions to check his email at
>work and call me with any news. I may have to keep calling him
>to remind him}(

LOL!:7 :7 :7 Poor guy...If he knows what's good for him, he'll be checkin' for that email every hour on the hour with phone in hand!!!!:p

Good Morning Fit Chicks!

:7TGIF:7

Today for me will be CoreSyn and probably a treadmill run after work.

Jane: YAY! I also should be getting notification soon....I can't wait!

Robin: KPC is the only kickbox DVD I like. I hope you get notification soon (for your husband's sake;-))

Phyllis: Enjoy your rest. I'm hoping my son gets half the applications finished this weekend.

Tig: Have a good workout!

Hello to all that follow....have a great day!

Good Morning Girls!!

TGIF!

I also got my notification and will be getting my dvds on Monday!
If I could actually DO the workouts, I'd be wishing the weekend away but since I can't.....I'm still excited, but I will relax and enjoy the weekend and be happy to get the workouts when they come!!;-)

I have good news! I actually have DOMS this morning after doing the u/b premix from SS !!! Time for the Happy Dance!! :7 :7

Today I'm going to walk on the treadmill. It's another rainy day in Ohio.

Have a great Friday everyone!!!

I walked two miles on the treadmill and MAY do core later. Does anyone have a suggestion for an ab workout that wouldn't be hard on an already painful lower back???

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

:)

Hi all,

Jane and Becky - I am with you, getting my dvds on Monday, can't wait!!!

Today was TNS with Seasun.

Going to the doctor today, got a major sinus infection that I want taken care of before I do my new workouts!!!

Hi all, back feels better but headache is coming back, I did the kickbox premix off of Cardio Camp today with weighted gloves. Didn't want to push my luck with doing weights with a possible sharp stabbing pain coming in my head.

Have a great weekend.:)

Kickmax is done and I'm going to add a little ab work after my supper settles.

Becky - not sure if abs can be worked without aggravating that back, even planks may set it off. You may want to wait a day or two on that.

Tammy - can I ask you what type of treadmill you have. I know when you bought yours, you did extensive research on it. Can I take advantage of all of your leg work!?:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.