Daily Check in Fri Dec 28

Good Morning Glories!!!

:D :D :D TGIF :D :D :D

Today is L&G and ab work.

Phyllis ~ Yes, this week did seem long. I think it was because we had to cram 5 days worth of work into only 4 days....and we get to do it again next week! x( Enjoy your workout...PH is just a fantastic total body workout.

Have a great day ladies....see y'all later!

Good morning Phyllis and Tammy and all that follow...

Not sure what I'll do today but it will be something, I promise! I may do a wt workout today. I need to get back on track with some sort of a rotation.

Good Morning!

Phyllis~I already put the tree up! Usually I wait til after New Year's, but I felt like putting it up early this year. Just trying to get back to normal. LOL

Tammy~I haven't done L&G in a long time! I like that one. Well, I pretty much like them all. LOL Have fun!

Jane~Are you going to do Cathe's Jan Rotation. I am. I know it is always a tough one. Just what I need to get myself motivated again!

Today was a 30 min interval run on the ol' treadmill. I got my heart rate up to 192!! Felt great. My plan for today is stay on track with my meals and drink my water.

Good Morning Folks!

Today is a run with Grace. Not sure which one but I'm leaning towards #21 intervals. }(

Have a great day!

Hi all,

I am glad this is Friday, I too have been cramming a week's worth of work into 2 days! Today was cardio day, and I did Amy's ASC II, including the Power up section, and ab hits. I really love this workout. Once you get it, this workout is one of the best cardio workouts to come out in a long time!

Have a good day.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.