Daily Check in Fri Dec 21

Good Morning Glories!

:D :D :D TGIF :D :D :D

BodyMax is on the rotation, but my energy levels after work haven't been there lately, so I will see how it goes. I may have to switch up the rotation a bit.

Phyllis ~ Happy shopping...something tells me you will not be alone ;)

Have a great day ladies!

Good Morning Girls!

Phyllis: Have fun preparing for the holiday!

Tammy: You can get through BM! I know you can! JUST DO IT, girl!:)

I have ITread 21 intervals on tap for today but I won't be heading to the gym until about 5pm so I may do my yoga at nap time so that I don't have to do it over the weekend. We'll see if I'm in the mood...

I have a few more small gifts to buy myself AND I am still waiting for a few online purchases to get here....Oh well, I'm not stressing. If something doesn't show up in time I'll get creative with a "gift announcement". No one I exchange with is truly going to care. :)

TGIF & MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!

Good morning all,

Today was Imax and I don't have it. Surprise!

I did Tracey's HISM and MIS abs and my booty was fried!

Today is our company xmas luncheon, so I had better get something done before we cut out of here.

Conni ~ Enjoy the luncheon.

Wendy ~ Okay, I'm going to just do it ;) thanks for the nudge ;) Enjoy your itread.

All my boys will be home by this evening :D I asked for xmas eve off from work and my request was denied x( at least I have xmas day and the day after off :D

BodyMax is DONE! Once I got started I was determined to finish. I rewarded my efforts with some Twizzlers...DOH x(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.