Daily check in - Fri the 13th

buffettgirl

Cathlete
Boo!

Good morning all. I'm planning ME this afternoon after work. I gave blood yesterday, so I anticipate more of a struggle then usual. I ate pretty darn clean yesterday, so I hope to stay on that road today.

Stay away from black cats and ladders today. Have fun.

Good morning Robin and all that follow....

Great job on staying on track Robin, good luck with ME this afternoon, those biceps always make me cry!

Today is the day..... I chose the fourth week of the Aug 04 rotation to do this week because it was heavy on CTX Xpress which I just got.

Leaner Legs today:eek: I have heard so many "nice"}( things about this workout! It is on the rotation again for Monday with (YIKES) the stability ball portion of PLB following it.

Good Morning Fit Chix!

:7:7:7TGIF:7:7:7

This morning for me is Legs/Back and AbRipperX.

Robin: Good job! I hear you donated blood just for the free cookies:9}( . Muscle Endurance always gets my biceps too.

Jane: I'm glad you are enjoying CTX....I really like that series.

Hello to all that follow....have a great day!!!

Hello girls.

Robin: Have fun with ME! I'm sure you'll still be strong as ever!

Jane: Enjoy Meaner Legs!}( }( }(

Tammy: How's the P90 rotation going for you? Do you like it?

I have a run on tap. I am dropping DS off at his aunt's today and after that I am heading to the park.:) No running buddy today though. :-(

Have a great day!

Hi gals,

I did the Total Body Fat Blasting Cardio workout with ankle weights and weighted gloves and put everything I had into the workout today.

Hope you all have a great day!!:7

PS: I was born on a Friday the 13 and so was my youngest son so I see nothing wrong with today,LOL!!}( :p :)

Leaner Legs is done and oh my oh my, my legs are pretty warm (try on fire). How many squats in that thing, a thousand I think!

Hello, fit ladies,

I hope you are all having a wonderful Friday. Last night, at the gym, I did an hour of a circuit class, which was probably close to the intensity of High Step Challenge. After that, I did an hour of kickboxing, and I am so lucky to belong to a gym that had, as its manager, one of the most amazing instructors of step and kickboxing. His name is Marcus, and he is a gorgeous black man with is incredibly nice and helpful.

I burned 850 calories, so today is an easier day with some Christi Hi Lo. I am doing Hi Lo Heaven and adding to it so I have an hour of cardio. Tomorrow will be a rest day.

Hello ladies,

I did all of Cardio and Weights and the last 6 intervals of Imax 2. It was a good workout! Have a great day and great workouts!

Susan

I ran 5.5 miles in 56.60 minutes today. I am going to feel it tomorrow! My legs started to hurt as soon as I stopped running! :eek: }( :eek: }( Maybe if I stretch about 1000 times tonight they won't hurt QUITE as bad! LOL :7

You go Wendy! Do you work out when you go to AC?

Yes, the biceps are smokin. I just can't figure out what weight will work. No way I can keep up with Cathe's weight on these, but if I drop down to 15 pounds, it's still a little too hard, and 12 pounds is a little too easy. Guess I'll stick with 15 and whoo hoo when I can finally make it through completely.

Hey Robin! Since I've taken up running I DO try to get a run on the boardwalk when I go down to AC. Running on the boards is a nice change for me. My intention is to go for a short run on Sunday morning but after today's run (I really pushed my limits with my speed!) I may not be able to WALK, let alone RUN!:p :7 }( Prior to running...no, I did not work out while down there.:-(

Why don't you start your bicep work with 15 and drop to 12 when you just can't do the 15's anymore? Or is that what you meant in your post to begin with and I'm just a dummy-head!? LOL

Hey all. Rest day for me.

Jane is LL the one with the sit and stands? They are tough! Good luck doing it again on Mon.

Caitlin - 850 cals! Wow, think of all you can eat!

Robin - try platemates on your 12's. I mentioned these to someone the other day but they responded that they had neoprene weights. Was that you?

Phyllis

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Phyllis - yes, it has some sit and stands and a million and one squats! LL is on my rotation again for Monday with PLB SB tacked on!:eek:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.