Daily Check in finally friday Dec 19

pwmatt

Cathlete
Wow, this week has dragged on!

I don't remember exactly what the rotation says for today. I think it's an upper body premix from BM. Is everyone busy, busy, busy?

Have a great day!

TGIF!!TGIF!!

Good Morning

I will be doing Providence this morning!

Have a great Friday everyone....and TGIF!!!;)

Good Morning Glories!

4DS Cardio Power PM for me. We are getting a major snow storm today :(

Phyllis ~ This is a busy time of year, isn't it?

Deanie ~ Enjoy your KB session.

Have a good day everyone...TGIF!!!!!

I completed BM1 upper conditioning. Cathe does the reps very quickly. I didn't really care for that. I guess it would be oK if you were using light weights.

Good Morning All.

Today is more kettlebell work and I'm not sure if I'll be following a dvd or just doing my own thing.

Phyllis
Busy you ask ? Oh yes I have been. :)
It's been non stop it seems just before Thanksgiving. Looking forward to when all the holiday crazies is done and over with.

Deanie Enjoy Providence and thanks for that run down on your kbell wo I may try that one :) I really enjoy the flexibilty w/ them - don't you?

Tammy - Oh goodness here's hoping the snow doesn't stay long for you guys. Stay warm and dry.

Becky enjoy your Fl. trip if you are still going, must be hard with your new gs :)

Good morning !

Yes, we are still going and it's going to be VERY HARD !:(:confused: I will miss Jackson so much !!! I'm getting all the cuddle/holding/rocking time in that I can , believe me !
I have a couple pictures up.......just click on where it says grandsons. If you click on each picture it tells who you are looking at .
I have some much better pictures but I keep getting messages that say they won't upload......and I don't know why. :(

I'm going to try to do upperbody this morning. After today my workouts will just be walks on the beach............but I'm NOT complaining AT ALL!!!;):D

TGIF !!!

Becky

Becky~ Have a great trip!!

Tammy~ enjoy the snow!!;)

Vilma~ I am still learning to be flexible with the ketttlebells. I am so anal, I tend to schedule my flexibility!!LOL;)

Happy friday everyone!!

Hi everyone,

Becky - Jackson is so cute. I just love how the nurses wrap them up in the blanket. So snug and cuddly! Have a great trip.

Today was LL - but I did L & G instead and it felt good.

TGIF!

Becky, your grandson is beautiful.... I feel for your dd with having 3 boys that is what I have and the age span looks about the same. Of course mine are older now, but I remember those days very well. Hard to believe that we are almost the same age and you have grandsons and my oldest is 16, you either started early or I started late,LOL!! You look good.

I did 45 min. of Amy Bento's Xtreme Kickbox I threw out my back this morning so that was all I could muster. Not bad for the most part. My weight was back down this morning so I am happy about that.

Have a great Friday!!!:D

Thanks Annette. I had my first when I was 20. NOW that sounds young, but then it really didn't .

My daughter DOES have her hands full ! I dont know how she does it. She works fulltime, is a student and takes care of her boys. She takes the 2 year old to work with her and now she will take the baby too. She works through senior services to take care of her grandmother , who is 86 years old , has Parkinson's and lives alone. Her oldest (stepson) is 6, then almost 3, and now the baby. :confused::eek::eek:

Someone else asked about her hubby missing the birth. He is a garbage man and his day starts very early. I guess he thought he'd be done in time , but he wasn't.

They are on the way over with the baby. They went home yesterday. ONE night in the hospital ! EEK!:eek:
I can't wait to hold Jackson again!!

Have a great weekend everyone. I'll post occasionally from Florida !
I'll miss you all !

Becky

Becky ~ Jackson is just beautiful, as are all of your grandchildren. By the way, you are one hot grandma! You don't look old enough to be a grandma. I also had three boys in four years....it is still a blur! Have a great trip!!!!

Annette ~ Congrats on the weight loss :D I hope your back feels better soon.

Conni ~ I tend to hate LB work but find LL, L&G and 4DS legs quite tolerable. :)

Vilma ~ Hope you had a great KB workout. Don't worry, the holidays will be over soon...I hope! ;)

Phyllis ~ I agree, there are a few Cathe workouts where she just goes too fast with the weights.

Have a good night all!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.