Daily check in for Cinco de Mayo

Good Morning !

Carmen , I thought of you this morning. On the news they were talking about a big party on Fountain Square (cincinnati) for Cinco De Mayo and they are having Zumba ! Sounds like fun. Lots of food and dance !

Today is GS legs ! I don't know if I really need 67 minutes of leg work, so I'm considering a premix . I am SO sore still from Monday's chest work !!

Hi everyone !

Good morning ladies! I forgot that I had a Constitutional Workshop class last night so I didnt work out yesterday. I ate three pieces of pizza before class then 2 cookies and two pieces of cake at class!! So I really need the cardio today. I'll be doing step blast after work.

Becky I hope to substitute one of my cardios next week with a Zumba. Are you going to Fountain Square? You'll love it.

Have a great day everyone....not too many margaritas!!!:eek:

Carmen.

Hi everyone,

Oh for a seat on the square to watch alot of drunken partiers trying to Zumba! There must be Youtube footage, I will have to look for it!:D

Today was cardio - I did Steppin in Rhythm and ab hits.

Had to sub today but during hall duty you get to walk the halls for 40 min. so I guess that is my workout for the day, a nice 40 min. stroll up and down the hallways.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.