Daily check in Apr 30

pwmatt

Cathlete
Yesterday was a tough day for everyone. The tiredness was just oozing from the computer! I took a rest day and therefore forgot to check in. Today will be legs - plylo legs, disc 29. The best part is that it is short!

Celebrate Friday!!

Good Morning Glories!

:D:D:D TGIF :D:D:D

BFBM is on the rotation for today, but I think I'm going to do a treadmill workout instead.

Phyllis ~ Thanks for getting us started...happy leg day!

Have a good day, I'll check back later.

Hurray, Hurray its Friday!!! Today is cardio for me. Its a toss up between BFBM, KPC, or a free zumba class.

I'll be back later and let you know what I did.

Have a great Friday everyone. New month 24 hrs away, can you believe that?! :confused:

Carmen.

Good Morning !

Yesterday all day I thought it was Friday, so I was a little disappointed when I woke up and it was not Saturday yet !!!
But still today is my youngest's birthday and she is turning 19. We're going to the Olive Garden today- her choice.
Dh also only has to work 1/2 day , so it's going to be an early start to the weekend !! yay!!

Workout today I think is spinning. I just finished a week of 4DS, next week is GymStyles!!!

Have a Happy Friday!

Hi everyone,

I did Firm Classic Volume 3 today. Loved it. A little over an hour, and it flew by. Thanks Sandahl!

I am starting the FF May rotation tomorrow, anyone else?

Hi Everyone! I did 35 min of BFBM then took a dip in the pool to cool off. Good work out. Looking forward to the evening.

I think I'll start the FF rotation Sunday. I dont have all the DVD's so I'll need to get creative.

Have a great Friday evening.

Carmen.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.