Crazy, strong & loving it for the weekend!

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hallo and good morning,

I will catch up on my workouts today. I was sooo beat last time. Didn't get home until 8 pm. My furniture from Germany will arrive next Friday, need to get busy and get the house done.

I will be back later.

Good Morning,

I did KCM 30Min to Wts and the walked on the TM for 30mins because I knew how much I was going to be eating today. I have everything ready just need to bake the potatoes.

WT Stats:
30 min
25 in the zone
128 min hr
158 max hr
163 cals burned.

TM:
35 min
27 in the zone
127 min hr
147 max hr
184 cals burned.

Hi girls!;)

I worked out earlier but couldn't check-in until now so I'll just get right to it.

Here's today's workout:

KCM 30 MTF Weights- Workout # 2= 30 Min
Met Value= 6.0
Calories burned= 246

Jari Love's Hardcore 1000-Premix- Cardio Workout + Abs= 48 Min
Met Value= 7.0
Calories burned= 459

This was a fun workout I did follow the modifyer for most of it reducing impacts of jumps. It was challenging and definitely an advanced workout if your working like a cathlete, which I was. It was a really good workout.

Total calories burned= 705 ;)

Have a great weekend girls. Sunday will be my usual rest day so no workouts for me to report in with, but I will be back Monday for check-in like usual.

Great job on workouts done today, and keep up the good work and reward yourself with rest, relaxation and eating good clean stuff.

Hugs to everyone!:)

Nora

Good Afternoon,

I did Yoga Relax and I really needed the stretch and then DD and I went for a walk it was 57 degrees but now its gotten cloudy suppose to snow later.

YR Stats:
52 min
0 in the zone
85 min hr
108 max hr
107 cals burned.

Walk:
32 min
20 in the zone
143 min hr
169 max hr
210 cals burned.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.