Crazy, strong and loving it for the Weekend!

Good Morning,

I decided that even though it was windy out the temp was nice so I took the dog for a 2 mile walk instead of doing Step Challenge and then I did Tri Sets Lower Body and tonite I will do Slide & Glide cardio while DH watches football game.

Walk Stats:
32 min
9 in the zone
155 min hr
174 max hr
243 cals burned.

Tri Sets:
41 min
14 in the zone
153 min hr
179 max hr
304 cals burned.

Hi Girls...

Have wicked bad DOMS in my shoulders/back. Decided instead of cardio , to do Yoga Relax. It was heaven! Felt good. Shoulders still hurt though.

Belinda: Catch up day for you, huh? So you're doing the Pyramid STS now?

Roxie: You're doing fabulous with the new LI series, huh? great job. Are you enjoying them? You also amaze me with your motivation to get out there for walks. I'm so bad at that! My poor dog!

Nora: I am LOVING the way you put together the premixes of the new LIS. Thanks for the great ideas!

I work tonight and then am off Sunday night, I work Thanksgiving , instead. So just one night and then I'll get to be a lounge lizard tomorrow!

D27 done! DH and I went house hunting today.Got my workout in late, better late than never, right?

Roxie - have fun tonight with all your workouts.

Chris - yes, I am doing the Pyramid STS rotation right, I still have to finish up M3 than I will pyramiding down (M2, M1)

Nora - how are you feeling?

Debbie - enjoy your weekend!

I will be back later.

Hi girls!;)

I did finish today's workout and got it done just as my Oregon Ducks college footbal game was to start. Go Ducks!!!! Let's go Ducks!!!

here's today's workout:

LIS Cardio Supersets & Step= 63 Min
Met Value= 7.50
Calories burned= 645

STS Ab Circuits- Medicine Ball Abs= 10 Min
Met Value= 4.50
Calories burned= 61

Total calories burned= 706;)

Yay for Cardio Supersets, super fun and definitely a serious sweatfest, another awesome Cathe LIS workout and I love it!;) I hope everyone else had a great workout today and is having an awesome weekend! I'll be back Monday for that day's check in. ;)

Hugs to everyone!:):cool:

Nora

Good Morning,

It is cold and windy here today good day to stay inside. I will do Cardio Supersets premix something. I must not want to do Slide & Glide it never seems to get done. I don't think I have told you what my Thanksgiving plans are oldest DD, Dh and I are going to be the only ones here other DD and SIL are going other places so we will have a quiet dinner and then put up the tree. DD is a store manager in the mall and they open at 4am on Friday.

Good Evening,

Tonite I did Cardio Supersets and I still need to learn how to control the discs.

Stats:
41 min
9 in the zone
152 min hr
180 max hr
305 cals burned.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.