Crazy, strong and loving it for the weekend!!

I felt so much better this morning!

I decided to do Cardio Supersets Express + Step Premix. Got a little dizzy, but got through most of it! Either that workout was tough, or I'm a little out of it still. Or both!

I did skip the last combo on the step. i was done!

Back to work for me tonight and tomorrow!!!:confused:

Good Afternoon,

Still not feeling 100% head still hurts but the dizziness is getting much better its easier to control. I decided to stay easy on my workout today so I did Basic Step. I am babysitting my 2 year old nephew this afternoon while his twin brother and mom go to a football game I guess he doesn't enjoy those.

Chris-glad to hear you are feeling better.

Belinda-what is up with you today.

Hi girls;)

Well, I woke up again with severe back pain so much so I was dragging my right leg when I attempted to walk. I decided not to workout today because of that if I'm up to it tomorrow I'll do a makeup workout doing what I had planned today for tomorrow, if so I'll check in tomorrow. If not, then I'll be back Monday just making saturday and sunday will have been unscheduled rest days. I hope your all doing better than I am and not it pain. Have a great weekend.;)

Hugs to everyone!;)

Nora

Hi girls;)

Well, I woke up again with severe back pain so much so I was dragging my right leg when I attempted to walk. I decided not to workout today because of that if I'm up to it tomorrow I'll do a makeup workout doing what I had planned today for tomorrow, if so I'll check in tomorrow. If not, then I'll be back Monday just making saturday and sunday will have been unscheduled rest days. I hope your all doing better than I am and not it pain. Have a great weekend.;)

Hugs to everyone!;)

Nora

(((HUGS))) Nora, please take it easy! Take a few days off, your body will thank you and you feel so much better. Take care, my friend!

Good Morning,

DH is leaving town today so I will do Tri Sets Lower Body, Yoga Max and still want to do Slide & Glide. Dizziness is better today and no headache.

Nora-please take care of yourself.

Hi girls!;)

I did feel a little better today so I decided to makeup for yesterday's workout today.

Here's today's workout:

HiiT Low + Boot Camp= 36 Min
Met value= 7.0
Calories burned= 339

LIS Total Body Trisets Lower Body Split = 39 Min
Met Value= 7.50
Calories burned= 399

Total calories burned= 738;)

That's it for me today, I'm off to shower and get cleaned up then watch football!:cool:

Hugs to everyone!:)

Nora

Good Evening,

Tonite I did Tri Sets Lower Body and Yoga Max I thought there was way to many downward dogs I think its the only real pose she knows.

LB Stats:
38 min
12 min
144 min hr
175 max hr
257 cals burned.

YM:
29 min
12 in the zone
110 min hr
153 max hr
117 cals burned.

Nora-for someone who wasn't feeling well that was and awesome calorie burn.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.