Crazy, strong and loving for the weekend!!

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good morning,

I will do cardio today, haven't decited what yet?

What are your weekend plans?

Have a wonderful day and weekend, everyone!

Good Morning,

I had problems sleeping last night knees were hurting after leg workout. DH and I are going shopping today not sure if it want to workout we will be doing alot of walking and I think my body needs a break.

I ended up doing Yoga Flex (Cathe's LIS) today. My body is SO achy from my 2 big workouts this week! Felt a TINY bit guilty "just doing yoga/stretch", but I truly am listening to my body. I enjoyed the long stretches, it was a nice yoga! Didn't seem like 52 minutes!! Went by very fast.

Have fun with a cardio today, Belinda!

Have fun with SHOPPING today, Roxie :)

Hi Nora! Nice you could still do a workout with your ankles !! You must be relieved!

Hi Debbie!!!

My weekend is back to work. I pray it's calmed down a little from last weekend. The hospital filled up during the freak snow/wind storm!

hi girls!;)

I just finished today's workout. I got a very very late start, but got 'er done!'

here's today's workout:

LIS Total Body Trisets Upper Body Split= 56 Min
Met Value= 6.50
Calories burned= 497

LIS Slide & Glide-Express Cardio + Abs+ Stretch = 39 Min
Met Value= 7.0
Calories burned= 373

Total calories burned= 870;)

I really loved this workout! It is fun and innovative. I really enjoyed using the discs, man they do get ya good. I have carpet in my workout room so I used the discs without the black felt covering on them, and worked great. This was the first time I used them. I previously used frisbee's on carpet and before that when I had that gym flooring I used paper plates and I gotta say Cathe's gliding discs were the most comfortable. So, if you have wood floors or vinyl floors and have cathe's new gliding discs try them with the black felt covering on them. I felt just the orange discs did work great on carpet. I think I might get a second set to have on hand as a backup since I found them to be the most comfortable gliding on my arch of foot as compared to frisbee just thought I'd share. I have to say about the slide and glide workout itself it does accomplish alot of work without a lot of equipment which I appreciate and it is a tough workout, love that!!! Low impact does not mean wimpy or next to no intensity at all. Its a great workout and very joing friendly. I did have to back off on doing a couple of the plank burpees and mountain climbers when my low back started bugging me. My core definitely was working and firing away, good stuff!;)

That's it for me girls! I'll be back to check in on Monday's workout. Sorry, about no personals tonight I don't feel well and had to fight to get my workout in today. I hope you all are killin' your workouts today and having a great weekend.;)

Hugs to everyone!:cool:

Nora

Good Evening,

Tonite I did Yoga Relax really needed this stretch everything was tight. It was a beautiful day out today but not suppose to last.

Stats:
41 min
0 in the zone
92 min hr
114 max hr
111 cals burned.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.