Crazy, strong and loving it for the weekend!

Hi Belinda, and everyone!

Today I did Total Body Trisets, the total body express premix, it was 50 minutes. Some fun new exercises and twists on old ones. There was so much variety, I never got bored or wanted an exercise to end, but got worked good!

Good workouts yesterday, Nora and Roxie. TF 30 taking it easy... BAHAHAHAHA!

Hi to Debbie, resting today?

Good Afternoon,

I haven't done anything today went to a baby shower for my new great niece. I have gone down another jean size feels really good.

Hi girls!;)

Ok, I confess I've been greedy with trying the new Cathe workouts wanting to try them all as soon as possible, crazy I know huh? LOL!! I just finished today's LIS workout session and let me just say it was Cathe Insane tough, my legs were shakin' and wobbly after cyclemax before I did athletic training.

Here's today's workout:

LIS Cycle Max- Cycle Max Express= 41 Min
Met Value= 10.0
Calories burned= 560
Distanced biked= 7.0 miles

I did this one thinking I'd just do 21 minutes of it since I haven't really used my spin bike for a while because the seat kills my rear. I guess I was so focused on keeping up with what cathe was telling us because the next thing I remember was she said stretch is up next. I thought what? Sure enough I'd done the entire 41 min Express without intending to do so, but loving the extra cardio burn. Cathe made my legs feel like two limp noodles when I was done and I was drenched as if I took a shower with my exercise clothes on. Man, what a great workout, love it!;)

And then as if that wasn't enough I just had to push myself and do the new LIS Athletic Training workout too! See, I'm insane that way, but I have Cathe to thank for loving her workouts and being challenged. Yep, I'm blamin' in on our very own petite powerhouse herself, Cathe. Her workouts are awesome, affective, and addictive. LOL!!

Low Impact Series Athletic Training= 56 Min
Met Value= 7.50
Calories burned= 573

Total calories burned= 1,133 OMG WOW!!!!:cool::eek:

Ok, that's it for me today I guess I earned a rest, eh? LOL! have a great night girls, I'll be back Monday for check ins, not sure if I'll be working out then or what I'll do I might just wait for cathe to post Novembers workout rotations she said she' post 3 version, :D I can't wait. Ok rest and have a great weekend girls.

Hugs to everyone!;):)

Nora

Morning girls,

Not sure what workout I will do today, but I will do something.

Nora - can't believe you did AT after CM. You are a nut, girl! Awesome burn, girl.

Chris - how are you doing? Well done with Total Body Trisets yesterday. Haven't done that one yet.

Roxie - yeah, on the weight loss. That's fantastic, girl!

Waves Hallo to Debbie.

I will be back later to report what I did.

Have a wonderful and warm weekend.

Good Morning,

Its 45 degrees here today chilly start to the day but its suppose to warm up to 60. I am going to do some baking today and then some Yoga Relax then maybe some abs.

Nora-you are a mashocist that was and amazing workout yesterday.

Belinda-enjoy your day.

Good Evening,

I just finished Yoga Relax skipping the floor work I still can't lay down without getting dizzy and I felt like I got a really good stretch.

Stats:
41 min
2 in the zone
99 min hr
129 max hr
136 cals burned.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.