Crazy, strong and loving it for the weekend!

Good Morning,

Just climbed out of bed apparently I needed the sleep don't know if I will get a workout in today need to clean house and go grocery shopping.

Hey girls...

Today I did Muscle Max! Good long workout!

I'm off from work this weekend, I took it off to do the Juvenile Diabetes Walk at Six Flags tomorrow! Wasn't going to do it, because I never did any fundraising the last 2 mos. because I was so busy with my brother. But I was feeling down about not doing it, so I did some last minute fundraising starting YESTERDAY, and reached my goal!! Pretty happy about that.

Good evening,

We had to take Aleisa(DD) to the hospital last night, her blister(from the 3DayWalk) got so infected they had to cut it out. She is staying a few days with us, she shouldn't be on her feet. She is on crutches. Poor thing!

Yesterday I went for a short 30 min run and walk. This evening I went for a 60 min run and walked for 45 min.The weather is so beautiful. I will enjoy it, while I can. Plus my eating is bad:mad:

Nora - I must had a BLOND day, ROFLMAO! Hallo!! Of course, all 3 DVDs add up :eek::eek: I don't know what I was thinking?? Something else must have been on my mind. I did ordered all 3 dvds today, can't wait to get them and for only $13, can't beat that :p:eek: Thanks for clearing it up for me, lol!

Chris - congrats on reaching your goal! How did the walk go?

Roxie - did you get a workout in today?

Debbie - hope you enjoyed your weekend, girl!

I will be back in the morning. Good night!

Good Evening,

I didn't work out Saturday and today dh and I went shopping so I did a lot of walking.

Belinda-hope dd's foot gets better soon.

Hi girls,

Still no workouts to report, I hope to start back tomorrow working out. Oh and I did get my New RapidFire Results dvd in the mail yesterday and it looks good. I'm hoping to try it out tomorrow.

Great job on your workouts girls!;)

Hugs to everyone!;):cool:

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.